+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HERE TO HELP(specially students from pakistan)

schizo2

Mar 22, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS i would suggest all of you to apply for your admission and your visa case by yourself. Everything is crystal clear. All you need is look into details by yourself. why to rely on others. Take advice from people on stuff that confuses you. other than that compare and analyse what information you have. because you yourself can make a right decision for you. so go with your own guts.

2ndly when it comes to admission and visa do not lie about anything. why do we,in the first place, think of alternate /shortcut ways. put all your cards and be honest.

when applying for a university... check the website because they clearly mention their requirement.

if they want a 3.gpa and ielts 6.5 or toefl 90 then you should have such scores. going to agent wont give you a 3gpa or more score in ielts. you yourself have to do all these things. if the uni wants letters of recommendations from your teachers then go ask your teachers for recommendation letters. so i dont see any point of going to any consultant/representative for admission

when it comes to student visa things are quiet simple too unless you complicate yourself.

if you think that there is some problem with your case regarding visa always the BEST THING TO DO is write a COVER LETTER with your visa documentation explaining everything.

Best of luck everyone

www.ghaffar.tk

rayani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
@schizo2 You are saying do it yourself as everything is Crystal Clear and at the same time you are saying take advise from others what is not clear.

The problem I think is that there is so much contradictory information on the internet provided by people like you or me that it is very difficult to analyse which piece of information is accurate and which is false.

That is why applicants go to "agents" in Pakistan who are not even authorize to give advise on Canadian visa matters.

If one has to go to a Consultant, make sure he/she completes Form IMM5476 - Use of Representative and submit it with the application package. Otherwise, your consultant is not authorized representative.

schizo2

Mar 22, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Things are always crystal clear its just we ourself complicate and confuse stuff .

ask for advice from the people who have went through the process and not from any consultant or anything like that.

normally people use representatives for filing their immigration cases and those representatives are always lawyers.

All i know is when it comes to students' visas things are really very simple and one should try to do all the process by him/her self.

rayani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
normally people use representatives for filing their immigration cases and those representatives are always lawyers.
This is what I meant when I said confusing information on the internet provided by people like you and me.

Kindly check the following website which clearly defines who can be a representative.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-who.asp

Other people such as member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council who are not even Lawyer can be Authorized Representative.