+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HERE TO HELP(specially students from pakistan)

schizo2

Mar 22, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
www.ghaffar.tk
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing great. Many of you out there will be getting ready for applying to visa, and many would have applied for it. Well I am here to help people who want to study in canada, apply for student visa and wants to know about living/ settling over here.

I myself am a student in Canada and have been through all this process... from deciding a university to the student visa to coming over here and settling..plus the studies / the jobs over here etc.

Trust me I have been there and i know how one feels about all this stuff . As i am in canada now i think i can better guide people with their university choice/documents required for visa/coming to canada/jobs in canada because i have experienced all this myself

I am not an expert or anything, just and ordinary person who wants to help. so guys if i can be of any help please let me know. you people can visit me at www.ghaffar.tk

schizo2

Mar 22, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys you can comment at www.ghaffar.tk and i can respond to personal queries.

have fun

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
schizo2 said:
www.ghaffar.tk
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing great. Many of you out there will be getting ready for applying to visa, and many would have applied for it. Well I am here to help people who want to study in canada, apply for student visa and wants to know about living/ settling over here.

I myself am a student in Canada and have been through all this process... from deciding a university to the student visa to coming over here and settling..plus the studies / the jobs over here etc.

Trust me I have been there and i know how one feels about all this stuff . As i am in canada now i think i can better guide people with their university choice/documents required for visa/coming to canada/jobs in canada because i have experienced all this myself

I am not an expert or anything, just and ordinary person who wants to help. so guys if i can be of any help please let me know. you people can visit me at www.ghaffar.tk
bro i read ur posts and they really helped a lot,i will be going to YORK university for bachelors and my father is doing business,i will be providing all the documents,u mentioned in ur previous posts, but can u tell me that can i use my MOTHER bank statement ? bcs money is in her account ,and beside mothers affidavit,should i provide my fathers sponsorship letter on factory letter head?

schizo2

Mar 22, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you surely can show your mother as a sponsor as long as you show her bank statement. you need affidavits of all the people you are showing as sponsor. yes you should provide your father's sponsor letter on the factory's letter head plus it would be good to show it on a stamp paper too.

Best of luck

SAQ

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
@ schizo2

Bro, i went thru ur post, i sounds quite helpful, bro i need your help regarding admission process, sorry to say but no one here have still respond clearly to my queries which was posted by me couple of times,
Actually, i have applied to Uni of Regina and still looking at their face to respond but all in vain, they wana check our patience so let it be, my question is actually how much time they will going to take to finalize and its been 2 months days they have`t replied. This un necessary delay gonna work for me or not ??
Is there any uni which stil inviting applications???
My profile is
CGPA 2.67= 70% Engineering Backgroud
Ielts 6.5

I have for Meng Electronic Sys.

1 last thing but not the least I got rejection from UOIT ,

According to them:
You got lot of interesting and excellent application and chosen few of them and you are not among them

Please schizo2 helpp in this regard....

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
SAQ said:
@ schizo2

Bro, i went thru ur post, i sounds quite helpful, bro i need your help regarding admission process, sorry to say but no one here have still respond clearly to my queries which was posted by me couple of times,
Actually, i have applied to Uni of Regina and still looking at their face to respond but all in vain, they wana check our patience so let it be, my question is actually how much time they will going to take to finalize and its been 2 months days they have`t replied. This un necessary delay gonna work for me or not ??
My profile is
Ielts 6.5

According to them:
You got lot of interesting and excellent application and chosen few of them and you are not among them

I applied in Concordia University in May 2011 and they replied in November 2011 so sometimes Universities take time...............

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
SAQ said:
@ schizo2

My profile is
Ielts 6.5

According to them:

If I am not wrong you have applied directly through yourself or some local agent which create your education background check a long time as compare if you hire a direct representative.

As far I have seen University of Regina took minimum 3 months and maximum 6 months to process student case who apply directly. So, have patience and relax :)

Inshallah you will get admission I am sure about it but when I am not sure about that . . :p

SAQ

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Insha Allah I get admission there, thats feeling from my deep inside

@ ramzero
Thanks bro, for your reply and motivation,

Could you further elaborate a word, "REPRESENTATIVE". As far as i know, there is no one, particularly, in Pakistan, officialy representing UofR. Correct me if I`m wrong. However, if there are few then give me their details.

Also, How u can see my profile, Em I eligible ? Is any one in your knowledge who got admission in UofR , or others having CGPA somehow near to me particularly for the Fall 2012 session.

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
Hi
I am from Bangladesh. My father had applied for skilled worker immigration for himself and us as his accompanying family members in July 2007. Now I have been accepted for University of Toronto EE and now I am looking to apply for a study permit since we have not yet received a decision for our immigration so obviously I qualify for dual intent. I would like to know from experts and experiences fellow applicants about my chances of getting a visa. Please note that my father is a govt. officer (28 years of service) and my mother is a teacher at a private institution. They own a handsome amount of property here and are more than capable of supporting me for my studies. I have been concerned of the fact that dual intent may be considered a negative point and not sure how many cases make though. Please suggest what you think.

Thank you

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
I know that they can't refuse me and state my dual intent as a reason. But are there good chances, I mean have more people been accepted who had similar cases. And how can I convince the VO.I have shown that my dads a govt officer, we have plenty of property here, my sister is a student here, we don't have too many close relatives in canada, we have sufficient funds and i have stated many times in my VFS student questionnaire that my intention is to come back and find a job in Bangladesh. I am really worried.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Akib said:
I know that they can't refuse me and state my dual intent as a reason. But are there good chances, I mean have more people been accepted who had similar cases. And how can I convince the VO.I have shown that my dads a govt officer, we have plenty of property here, my sister is a student here, we don't have too many close relatives in canada, we have sufficient funds and i have stated many times in my VFS student questionnaire that my intention is to come back and find a job in Bangladesh. I am really worried.
what are your past education history and in which course you got admission ?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
SAQ said:
Insha Allah I get admission there, thats feeling from my deep inside

@ ramzero
Thanks bro, for your reply and motivation,

Could you further elaborate a word, "REPRESENTATIVE". As far as i know, there is no one, particularly, in Pakistan, officialy representing UofR. Correct me if I`m wrong. However, if there are few then give me their details.

Also, How u can see my profile, Em I eligible ? Is any one in your knowledge who got admission in UofR , or others having CGPA somehow near to me particularly for the Fall 2012 session.
YOu are right there are no Representative in Pakistan so I hire a representative from Canada they are Pakistani and they how to create channel b/w you and the university as well and they are far nominal than local fraud agents who do the same thing which you can do it by your own . . What advantage I get they said University admission 1 to 2 month approx through them or College within 15days with a Time bound means when you get admission you have to pay fees within a month but my few friends got admission in Feb through them they have to pay fees in July so now they have 5 months to process there case.

Send me your details at my email id will see it and university requirement as well.

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
ramzero said:
what are your past education history and in which course you got admission ?
I have been admitted to UofT Electrical engineering. My education has been O and A level from Edexcel with 7 out of 7 As in O level and 1A* and 2Bs in A level. And I have an IELTS score of 7.5.

SyedBukhari

Apr 5, 2012
See my profile and guide me Plz...

My profile
Metric 63% marks
Ics 60% marks
Bsc 65% marks
Msc information technology 82% marks or 3.70 CGPA out of 4.00 complete in sep 2011
and also have a strong bank statement above 25000 CAD
after 1 or 2 weeks i'll submit my case from pakistan for july intake in stouffvil college toronto for ACCA.
can any one tell me these requirements sufficient and how many chances of visa for me..

PLz reply me..thnx in advance

rayani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
According to new Canadian regulations, it is illegal to provide consultation regarding visa and immigration for a FEE without being an authorized representative.

Please do check if your consultant is authorized by CIC.

@RAMZERO Did your consultant completed the form IMM5476 - Use of Representative and submitted with your application to CHC Islamabad?