+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Here is how the CRS will go below 400 (Updated with more graphs)

X

xibalban

Sorry everyone, due to some family change of plans, I am going to quit checking back here. I have decided to stay put for a while. I might pursue Canadian immigration again in a year or so. Best of luck to everyone!
Sad news, not because you would stay put, but because I was hoping to meet you in Yukon in 2018.
All the best to you too!!

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
You also didn't account for the fact that MANY candidates in the express entry profile are making it to the ONE-year work experience in Canada that adds 50+ points depending on your level of English. Personally, I've just earned skilled Canadian work experience (12-months) few days ago and updated my EE profile. CRS score jumped from 410 to 494 points! I'm so excited and ready to receive the long-awaited invitation to apply email.

Another reason it may not go below 400 or even 410 is because of the fact that many provinces like Ontario, a major player in the Canadian Immigration System, have programs such as the "Human Capital Priorities Stream", which selects candidates who achieved 400+ points in their EE Profile for Provincial Nomination. This program is a revenue maker for Ontario as each applicant pays around $1,500 CAD to be nominated by the province. Therefore, rounds of invitations below 400 or 410 is a conflict of interest between the Federal Government and individual provinces as it undermines their role in the immigration system and cuts back the funding for their Provincial Nominee Program.

Hence, as much as Canada loves new skilled immigrants, it is worth considering the business-side of the Canadian Immigration System as they're a source of funding and incentives for Provinces to create/maintain and innovate their individual immigration programs.

Regards!
I thonk ontario PNP cut off will be lowered than 400...

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi.

Are the rounds of ITA expected to be between 415-435 in the final quarter of the year?

Is it going to be less than 400? Do we still still see this as a possibility knowing the previous rounds?

What do you guys think?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi.

Are the rounds of ITA expected to be between 415-435 in the final quarter of the year?

Is it going to be less than 400? Do we still still see this as a possibility knowing the previous rounds?

What do you guys think?
Personally, I don't think so. There will always be enough qualified people in the 400+ unless they need to fill their yearly quota and don't have enough. Just my opinion though

Amrin

Aug 4, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I just entered the pool yesterday and my CRS score is 417. Do you all think CRS will touch down to 415 again by the end of the year?

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I just entered the pool yesterday and my CRS score is 417. Do you all think CRS will touch down to 415 again by the end of the year?
There is no change in the situation from past the things to be noted are as following.

After increasing ITA numbers on 24th march 2017 the score was 441.

Then they done 3 back to back draws of 3700-3800 ITAs in april on 5th, 12th and 19th. Which pushed the score rapidly down to 415.

Now after june changes the score went upto 449 again, then they gradually started to reduce the number of ITAs first score gone down to 441 then it stuck to this range.

As soon as they done 2 back to back draws the score again pushed down to 433 despite 2700-2800 ITAs.

The reason why scores are stuck between 433-435 is that they have reduced the ITAs by 1000 on avg, and draws are happening every 2 weeks.

If they do 3 back to back draws with 3600-3800 ITAs again the score will drop in 410s even now the difference is only that.

The score will soon drop to 400s when they start doing some back to back draws with high number of ITAs.

AADIEN0926

Nov 25, 2017
Is there any error in CRS Calculator?

I am getting 25 points for Skill transferability factors :

Foreign work experience

• A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 0
  • B) Canadian and foreign work experience = 25
But when I filled my Profile I am not getting this points.

In CRS calculator my points are 435, but in profile I get only 410.

Can anyone help me please.

Thank You,
Aditya.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Is there any error in CRS Calculator?

I am getting 25 points for Skill transferability factors :

Foreign work experience

• A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 0
    • B) Canadian and foreign work experience = 25
But when I filled my Profile I am not getting this points.

In CRS calculator my points are 435, but in profile I get only 410.

Can anyone help me please.

Thank You,
Aditya.
Hi,

What is are your Language scores and how much work experience do you have?

khushboo21

Apr 17, 2018
:) GOOD NEWS! The score will definitely go below 400 soon!

Here is why:
  • I have been doing a lot of calculations using the last three stats released about the number of candidates in the pool and their scores
  • Felt like it was not sufficient data for predicting the trend over the next rounds
  • I found out that they released the same data about the pool as of 3/Jan/2017 in their Year-End Report 2016
  • I used that to predict the next few rounds, given the average number of candidates added per day over the last 4 months
  • The results [taking into account the changes they introduce mid June]:
    • Conservative estimate: CRS goes under 400 on July 26
    • Regular estimate: CRS goes under 400 on July 5 (Likely Scenario)
    • Optimistic estimate: CRS goes under 400 on June 21
  • You can see the trend in the pool since January here:

This makes it really clear!

Updated graph with trend-line and prediction:

Some of my calculations: http://imgur.com/a/SatZC

What will be the situation this year? My score is 434 and I am confused as to what should I do? Should I wait and see like will the score drop down? :(