+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hepatitis

Ilovehim

Sep 13, 2008
If your spouse has hepatitis would he still be able to come to Canada?

My husband is a resident of the US he did his medical exam today, they were giving him his blood works today, and told him they are only looking for HIV and Hepatitis B.

canadianwife43

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 8 2011
Refusals due to income and medicals

You will be asked to provide information about your income but you will not be denied to sponsor your spouse and dependent children because you do not make enough money. It is possible though that if you make absolutely no money at all that immigration may ask you how you plan to support yourselves.

Spouses and dependent children are also exempt from the clause about excessive demand on health care so you do not have to worry about them being refused for that reason.

i got this info from this forum

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ilovehim said:
If your spouse has hepatitis would he still be able to come to Canada?

My husband is a resident of the US he did his medical exam today, they were giving him his blood works today, and told him they are only looking for HIV and Hepatitis B.
Your husband will be excessive demand exempt even if he is Hepatitis B positive..
Don't worry, be positive!!.

Ilovehim

Sep 13, 2008
Thanks you two! Hearing this makes me feel so much better! I think I make enough income I am not worry about that. Thank You so much, I can sleep a little better now!

Love this forum!