+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hepatitis b

Larry28

Nov 12, 2019
Pls I applied for Canada student visa and I found out am having Hepatitis B will I be granted visa or I should just stop the application

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
People applying from Nigeria will require a medical examination for applying. There's no way to know for sure because it depends if its in an active stage or not, some people get refused and some do not. However, it's safe to say that it will raise some concerns, but don't allow it to let you down. Just continue your application process while looking for a plan B, once its accepted you're good to go, and if God forbids its refused, just order CAIPS and see what your refusal reasons are in details, itll give you a clearer view of it. I have heard some cases with people's application getting accepted with Hepatitis B, it really boils down to your disease stage. Just dont expect anything because this is a hard case.

Best of luck.

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
just order CAIPS and see what your refusal reasons are in details, itll give you a clearer view of it. I have heard some cases with people's application getting accepted with Hepatitis B, it really boils down to your disease stage. Just dont expect anything because this is a hard case.

Best of luck.
what is CAIPS