passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Dear sabuj ,
I am also hepatitis B carrier, I just want to know what happened with your medical did u get visa/?

Please must reply
\
Thanks

lady

Apr 8, 2010
hello angela,ive been new in this forum but read a lot of your quiries...i also have the same case as yours.having read all of your letter makes me feel better now...im also a hep b carrier but have a healthy lifestyle...ive been married for eleven yrs. on july and still my husband is free from hep b,he never have any vaccine for hep b since we got married.the first time i knew that i am positive when i was pregnant with my eldest daughter during laboratories,now shes already 10 yrs of age.just recently my doctor explained to me regarding the result of my lab that the virus i have in me is not capable of spreading,meaning theres a possibility that the virus would be wipe out later on.now my husband is in canada and pass the pnp application for pemanent,we are now in the process of submitting the docs needed for the application,i still have my worry regarding my situation.i still need to know if we have,my whole family a chance to live in canada?

sweetytweety

Jul 12, 2011
Hi!! My husband is a hepa b carrier.. would he still have a chance to come here in canada with his health condition? He is very healthy and doesnt have any other disease except the hep b virus. I hope somebody can share their experiences..thank u! :)

ashithshetty06m

Jun 13, 2017
Guys. Dont worry about Hepatitis B. As long as your HBeAg is Negative and ALT, AST and GGT levels are okay. Then you will surely clear the medicals without any issue.

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
hi himalnat,
i want to ask if ur on treatment.. my husband also a chronic hep b carrier and on treatment. will this affect their decision to approve you or reject you bec they think ur cause excessive demand on their medical services??? need ur adviced...
thanks....
It all depends on the medication(s) you are put on after your treatment.

Do a search in the Ontario Formulary (https://www.formulary.health.gov.on.ca/formulary/) to determine the cost of that drug(s). Other Provinces have their own Formulary too.

If there is a generic version, then you are ready to go in most cases. You can do the calculation. The excessive demand threshold is now CAD 6,655 per year. It is adjusted every year!.

All the best.

Russ

Reactions: Jai Mata Di