+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hepatitis B immigrant

black crow

Nov 21, 2010
one of my friend had hepatitis B possitive.
but he was healthy, doctors said that he is a carrier. not a patient.
he passed the medical exam 5,6 years ago.
he was lucky enough or the policy has changed now ?

Skylion

Aug 8, 2012
I have the same issue but the doctor was able to prove to the Immigration Center that I was a carrier but I was healthy and was aware of my responsibilities. I did get an email to send over my passport and pay my Right of Permanent Residence Fee so I guess everything worked out ok.

Sep 26, 2012
I contracted HEP-C from the medical field, and I found out about it from the Red-Cross several years ago. I was diagnosed at a time when Hep-C was relatively unknown, and there wasn't much of a treatment for it.
I wasn't much affected by it in the beginning, but I got to the point that I was tired a lot, and my joints hurt quite a bit. I fell in 1996 and broke my back and had a bad compression fracture which laid me up for almost 2 years.

In this time period, my doctor put me on a lot of Tylox and Percocet, and then Methadone for chronic pain. These drugs destroyed my liver over a 6 year period and I started to retain fluid in my legs and body. My highest weight, including fluid retention, was 464 pounds, of which 130 of that was fluid. I was so full of water that I couldn't walk across the room without gasping for breath. My calves were about 26 inches around and the fluid stretched my body out to morbid proportions.
On September 14th of 2004, I went to my gastroenterologist because my calves were so tight with water that I started to have water shoot out of my skin like a water gun. My legs became very infected and I was put into the hospital. That is where I found out that I had stage 4, or end stages Cirrhosis of the liver.

In December of 2004, a friend of mine contacted you, and you called me back. You sent me your nutraceuticals, which have tremendously built up and detoxified my body. I hardly ever get over fatigued and I no longer have a bulging liver. I have taken off 98% of the fluid and am losing weight with the Anavone.

I know that my body is rid of most of the Hep-C, if not all of it. I can walk about 2 miles now and not get over exerted. I know that I am only going to improve more and more. I am now getting my life back, thanks to you, your products, and your advice. God bless you.

By God's Grace - Duane B - Tucson AZ

shujannsu

Oct 28, 2012
black crow said:
one of my friend had hepatitis B possitive.
but he was healthy, doctors said that he is a carrier. not a patient.
he passed the medical exam 5,6 years ago.
he was lucky enough or the policy has changed now ?
hi black crow,

please send me the revised policy document at my email shujannsu@live.com

shujannsu

Oct 28, 2012
hi black crow,

please send me the revised policy document at my email shujannsu@live.com. i need that badly

piyek

Aug 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18 2014
Doc's Request.
February 19 2014
Nomination.....
June 16, 2014
AOR Received.
June 16, 2014
IELTS Request
January, 18 2014
Med's Request
August, 16 2014
Skylion said:
I have the same issue but the doctor was able to prove to the Immigration Center that I was a carrier but I was healthy and was aware of my responsibilities. I did get an email to send over my passport and pay my Right of Permanent Residence Fee so I guess everything worked out ok.
Hai skylion...I am newbie here..I am about to do Medical examination for the next 2 week, I am hepatitis B carrier but it was 15 Year a go but now I don't know now because I never check up again..Now I am applying Permanent resident thru Provincial Nominee..Do you think they will refuse or denied my Permanent Resident Visa if they found out I still have hepatitis B virus in My Blood ? could you give me some advise about that..did they asking about Hepatitis B when you do your medical ? did they check Hepatitis B too in Medical ? or just focusing on HIV, TB, etc..

Looking forward to hearing from you...thank

beireefer

Oct 18, 2014
piyek said:
Hai skylion...I am newbie here..I am about to do Medical examination for the next 2 week, I am hepatitis B carrier but it was 15 Year a go but now I don't know now because I never check up again..Now I am applying Permanent resident thru Provincial Nominee..Do you think they will refuse or denied my Permanent Resident Visa if they found out I still have hepatitis B virus in My Blood ? could you give me some advise about that..did they asking about Hepatitis B when you do your medical ? did they check Hepatitis B too in Medical ? or just focusing on HIV, TB, etc..

Looking forward to hearing from you...thank
@piyek can you please update us about your medical case and what happened in the form declaration for hep b?

Kamran Baig

Feb 19, 2015
Hi

a) What response of CIC one may expect if he is Hepatitis B carrier, though his liver is fine & no medications suggested by doctors ?

b) Is such type of case rejected or some extra medical tests are suggested by CIC?

c) Has anyone got such an experience or observation ?

Please respond & help.

Thanks

arleneramiro

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
hello, i just did my medical and i asked the med tech who took my blood sample on what the test is about and she told me syphillis and hiv. there is no hepatitis check on my test. i don't know about your cases, if the doctor would suggest additional blood test like hepa b or c etc. I suggest that you ask your DMP/doctor about it.

azharultanim

Nov 20, 2019
Where are you now