+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hep b

cherry1515

Nov 20, 2019
I applied for study permit 9th august 2019 and there was no decision.Few days back i went tk hospital where i appeared for medical , they informed me that embassay has asked for few more tests but embassay did not emailed me regarding this.I got the tests done it was hepatitis b reactive but my lifer function tests were normal.Is there any chance of visa ? immigration asked gastro for opinion and i have given blood samples for hbv dna .I am worried what will happen

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for study permit 9th august 2019 and there was no decision.Few days back i went tk hospital where i appeared for medical , they informed me that embassay has asked for few more tests but embassay did not emailed me regarding this.I got the tests done it was hepatitis b reactive but my lifer function tests were normal.Is there any chance of visa ? immigration asked gastro for opinion and i have given blood samples for hbv dna .I am worried what will happen
All depends on your test results. You could be asked to complete a course of treatment before getting an answer or the tests will not you don’t need treatment and you will be accepted or rejected.

cherry1515

Nov 20, 2019
All depends on your test results. You could be asked to complete a course of treatment before getting an answer or the tests will not you don’t need treatment and you will be accepted or rejected.
Hey i wanted to know if i can get visa stamped from within canada.I have visitor visa and i am
planning to go with my family so if i got approval for study permit can i get it stamped from there in canada ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey i wanted to know if i can get visa stamped from within canada.I have visitor visa and i am
planning to go with my family so if i got approval for study permit can i get it stamped from there in canada ?
Yes. You may need to pay for treatment or more tests at Canadian hospitals. Are you going on vacation? Showing ties to your home country and proof that you will return factors into a study permit approval so staying in Canada can have a negative effect on your application. Given that you are partially through your application you are likely to be fine but it is unclear what your longterm plans are.

cherry1515

Nov 20, 2019
My tests were fine and were sent to embassay so today in my gc account medical is updated as passed.Any idea when will they give final decision?

Reactions: Ulu96ek