+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELPPPPPP!!!!! BOYFRIEND KICKED OUT OF CANADA FOR A YEAR !!!!

sxy_bytch

Jun 7, 2011
Hi everyone, i need help.. my boyfriend was living here in canada, he's american.. Last year he was in an alteration with his ex-gf where the cops were called and found out he had been living in canada past his visitor visa, which means his visitor visa was expired and he kept on living here.. customs then gave him 2 days to get out of canada, and was not allowed entry for a year.. that year is up next month july 7th, and he wants to come back.. what does he need to do ?? who to talk to?? he wants to make sure everything is good before he flies to canada , he doesnt want to be stopped and deny entry.. HELPPP.. im dying to be back with him

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
sxy_bytch said:
Hi everyone, i need help.. my boyfriend was living here in canada, he's american.. Last year he was in an alteration with his ex-gf where the cops were called and found out he had been living in canada past his visitor visa, which means his visitor visa was expired and he kept on living here.. customs then gave him 2 days to get out of canada, and was not allowed entry for a year.. that year is up next month july 7th, and he wants to come back.. what does he need to do ?? who to talk to?? he wants to make sure everything is good before he flies to canada , he doesnt want to be stopped and deny entry.. HELPPP.. im dying to be back with him
Wow............

Ask your American boy friend to apply for visitor visa, as he did last time. Sneaking in illegally in his case is not advisable. Best Wishes.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ask your American boy friend to apply for visitor visa, as he did last time.
For American? They do not need visa to come to Canada. They only cannot stay in Canada LONGER THAN 6 months, and if they want to work in Canada they have to apply for a work permit.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sxy_bytch said:
Well sxy_bytch,

it turns out that his ex-gf turned out to be a bigger bytch than you. So I think you need to consult a lawyer and get some advise as to how to proceed. Technically he should be allowed but then again he overstayed his welcome and they may question him at the border

tigermom250

Jun 13, 2011
sxy_bytch said:
If he comes back after July 7th everything should be okay, but I would talk to a lawyer that does criminality stuff.

Tiggilicious

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-06-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
31-07-2011
Med's Done....
14-01-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2011
Hes probably going to be questionned a good about (with great reason) when he tries to cross. He will need to bring as much proof as possible to prove he is only here to visit for a short amount of time (rental lease agreement, job letter stating hes coming back on such a date, etc).