+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

helpppp please

jyoti_sharma

Aug 2, 2014
hello everyone ???
im in canada right now but i wanna change course nn move to saskatoon.i want to study something related to health sector but they all want maths. Which i havent studied as i had bio chem nn physics only.so is there any solution for this.plzzz guide me.somehow can i study maths?
one thing more is it mandatory to attend orientation because im in saskatoon nn i dont want to go to toronto just to attend orientation also do i need to go there to refund fee? Plzzz help me :'( :mad:

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyoti_sharma said:
hello everyone ???
im in canada right now but i wanna change course nn move to saskatoon.i want to study something related to health sector but they all want maths. Which i havent studied as i had bio chem nn physics only.so is there any solution for this.plzzz guide me.somehow can i study maths?
one thing more is it mandatory to attend orientation because im in saskatoon nn i dont want to go to toronto just to attend orientation also do i need to go there to refund fee? Plzzz help me :'( :mad:
No.. its not mandatory to attend orientation. Its just a formality to know more about your school and to meet other students who got admitted in your course.
For refund thing you need to consult the registration department of admitted school. They are the one who can tell you in better way.
Thanks

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it mandatory to attend orientation because im in saskatoon nn i dont want to go to toronto just to attend orientation also do i need to go there to refund fee? Plzzz help me
Ask the uni in Toronto what you have to do with math. Sometimes the uni offers to start academic program with math courses for those who did not get it before. Also, there will not be "orientation" for you if they do not accept you because of your lack of math.