+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

helpout

hitu_1979

Nov 5, 2008
hiiii,,,,,,,,

hw r u there?? i apply for Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category....they requierd AINP 009 form but the next line they say..

PHOTOCOPY of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Forms
Complete the following CIC forms, photocopy the forms, and then include the PHOTOCOPY with this application. Keep the originals:

Principal Applicant Spouse/Common-Law Partner Dependent Child,(18 Years of Age or Older)

Application Forms IMM 0008 Generic IMM 0008Schedule 1 IMM 0008

IMM 0008 Schedule 1 IMM 5406

IMM 0008 Schedule 4 IMM 5406

IMM 5406

Important Notice

Please note that a PHOTOCOPY of the CIC forms is required to support the information provided in the AINP 009, and to demonstrate that you are prepared to send your completed application for permanent residence to CIC immediately upon receiving the nomination.
Do not send documents to the AINP that are only required by CIC (e.g. photos, police certificates or clearances, etc.). To apply to the AINP, only complete and include the items that are listed in the instructions of the form(s) you are using.
The AINP does not send your application for permanent residence to CIC
If your AINP application is approved, the AINP Nomination includes instructions on when and how to submit your application to CIC as a Provincial Nominee.

====================================================================================================================

my question is

1) i'm on H1B visa in usa and i have experinces more than year in usa ...so is it right form to apply for AINP

2) 2nd question is if the form is right then i also fill the above CIC form and mail with AINP 009

black haired guy

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
hitu_1979 said:
my question is

1) i'm on H1B visa in usa and i have experinces more than year in usa ...so is it right form to apply for AINP

2) 2nd question is if the form is right then i also fill the above CIC form and mail with AINP 009
1) Yes
2) Yes, make a copy of it and mail the copy with AINP 009. Keep the original.