+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Helpless man

Abdikafi

Oct 9, 2019
My name is Abdikafi hmed shire
Am 28 years old aim single living in Nairobi Kenya am also flee Somalia during sivil war I lost my family my mother died in Somala and my brothers IAM here lonely and helpless I have been living my friends house who went to Canada currently IAM here in Nairobi I live bad situation I honestly believe the HON CABADA will see my massage and helps me thanks.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Am 28 years old aim single living in Nairobi Kenya am also flee Somalia during sivil war I lost my family my mother died in Somala and my brothers IAM here lonely and helpless I have been living my friends house who went to Canada currently IAM here in Nairobi I live bad situation I honestly believe the HON CABADA will see my massage and helps me thanks.
You will need to register with UNHCR (or equivalent) as a refugee and wait to be relocated to some other country, not necessarily Canada.
Given your current situation, the chances of your being able to make your own way to Canada legally are almost zero, unless you apply for economic immigration. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Remember what a refugee is. You can be poor, out of work, living in bad conditions and NOT be a refugee. Your claim would be turned down instantly. the following defines a refugee.
"A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war or violence. A refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group." For example have you looked everywhere in the country for safety. No? Thats a provision of being a refugee. It is not meant too give you better conditions, give you money and make you feel good. It is for saving lives. Realize what you are messing with. It is a last gasp tough procedure to pull someone from death not a vacation.

Reactions: zardoz