+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Helping regarding cover letter for visa renewal after few refusals.

Nov 23, 2011
Hi,
Experts / Friends
I have been refused few times for TRV & Study permit. I am full time aviation student, i had to return to back home (India) back in 2012 December 29 , had valid study permit till 2013. I had few refusals and didnt reapply for almost 7 to 8 months. My parents have asked me to re apply once more and hope for the best. So please do help me with the covering letter and important points required to support my application.

Please check the copy of a cover letter .
To
The Visa officer,
Canadian High Commission,
New Delhi.

Sub: Renewal of study permit and temporary residence visa

Respected Sir/Madam

I ( my name ) , Citizen of India, holder of Indian passport (#) am pursing the Aviation Operations program from Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology. I have already completed 3 semesters and the 4th semester is due for completion. (My transcripts and enrollment letters are attached –

Due to my mother’s ill health I had to travel back to India on December 22, 2012. On my departure from Canada in December 2012 I had a valid study permit, valid till March 30th 2013.
I now wish to continue my studies and complete my 4th semester of Aviation Operations. I request you to kindly consider my application for visa renewal to enable me to travel to Canada to complete my 4th semester. On completion of this semester I will also be graduating. I have paid my entire tuition fees for this semester.
I chose Canada for my Aviation Studies as it is well known for its Aerospace and Aviation industry and also for its advanced technology and standards. Nurturing a strong desire for Aviation since childhood I have pursued a certification course as an Aviation Safety Auditor given by the CCAA (Canadian Council of Civil Aerospace & Aviation).
As the Indian Aviation industry is always looking for foreign educated students to join the mainstream in the Aviation and Aerospace sector. I am confident that on graduating from Seneca College I will be able to increase my chances of employment on my return to India
I have attached proof of sufficient funds to meet the college tuition fees, travelling expenses and my living expenses during my stay in Canada. I have enclosed all necessary documents with my application. Please consider my request as early as possible to enable me to meet my course deadline in time.
On completion of my 4th semester I will be returning to India to further pursue employment opportunities in the Aviation Industry. I request you to kindly consider my application for grant of Temporary residence visa and renewal of my study permit.

 Financial Summary
Tuition for 4th Semester $6434
Living Cost for one semester $5000

total $11,434
Less prepaid tuition $6434
Required Funds $5000
Available funds ( Bank Loan) $9200

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

anything else to be added or removed . Suggestions are most welcome. I really appreciate your help and hope for best.

princekmasih

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
LANDED..........
29-12-2017
yasarbingursain said:
Hi,
Experts / Friends
I have been refused few times for TRV & Study permit. I am full time aviation student, i had to return to back home (India) back in 2012 December 29 , had valid study permit till 2013. I had few refusals and didnt reapply for almost 7 to 8 months. My parents have asked me to re apply once more and hope for the best. So please do help me with the covering letter and important points required to support my application.

To
The Visa officer,
New Delhi.

Respected Sir/Madam

I ( my name ) , Citizen of India, holder of Indian passport (#) am pursing the Aviation Operations program from Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology. I have already completed 3 semesters and the 4th semester is due for completion. (My transcripts and enrollment letters are attached –

Due to my mother's ill health I had to travel back to India on December 22, 2012. On my departure from Canada in December 2012 I had a valid study permit, valid till March 30th 2013.
I now wish to continue my studies and complete my 4th semester of Aviation Operations. I request you to kindly consider my application for visa renewal to enable me to travel to Canada to complete my 4th semester. On completion of this semester I will also be graduating. I have paid my entire tuition fees for this semester.
I chose Canada for my Aviation Studies as it is well known for its Aerospace and Aviation industry and also for its advanced technology and standards. Nurturing a strong desire for Aviation since childhood I have pursued a certification course as an Aviation Safety Auditor given by the CCAA (Canadian Council of Civil Aerospace & Aviation).
As the Indian Aviation industry is always looking for foreign educated students to join the mainstream in the Aviation and Aerospace sector. I am confident that on graduating from Seneca College I will be able to increase my chances of employment on my return to India
I have attached proof of sufficient funds to meet the college tuition fees, travelling expenses and my living expenses during my stay in Canada. I have enclosed all necessary documents with my application. Please consider my request as early as possible to enable me to meet my course deadline in time.
On completion of my 4th semester I will be returning to India to further pursue employment opportunities in the Aviation Industry. I request you to kindly consider my application for grant of Temporary residence visa and renewal of my study permit.

 Financial Summary

total $11,434
Required Funds $5000

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

anything else to be added or removed . Suggestions are most welcome. I really appreciate your help and hope for best.
Good to go bro... Also attach your mother's illness proof... And a proof from college that you still are eligible to complete the course

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
yasarbingursain said:
Hi,
Experts / Friends

To
The Visa officer,
New Delhi.

Respected Sir/Madam

Due to my mother's ill health I had to travel back to India on December 22, 2012. On my departure from Canada in December 2012 I had a valid study permit, valid till March 30th 2013.

 Financial Summary

total $11,434
Required Funds $5000

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

change the line in red because it gives the impression as if u will try to work in Canada after completion of studies.
rather write it like this:
I chose Seneca College, Canada for my Aviation Studies because of_______________________ write qualities of your college here________

Nov 23, 2011
meagan99 said:
change the line in red because it gives the impression as if u will try to work in Canada after completion of studies.
rather write it like this:
I chose Seneca College, Canada for my Aviation Studies because of_______________________ write qualities of your college here________

Ok sure will edit the red line part.

Thank you

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. I am of opinion that u seek someone who have passed tru ur experience & successfully complete the program thereafter by opening a forum in that respect. 2. Since ur remaining part of ur program is less than 6 months, are u sure u need study permit? Going by the rule u do not need study permit for any program less than 6 or 8 months. Trv shld be an ideal application I am stand to be corrected.

Nov 23, 2011
ola1974 said:
1. I am of opinion that u seek someone who have passed tru ur experience & successfully complete the program thereafter by opening a forum in that respect. 2. Since ur remaining part of ur program is less than 6 months, are u sure u need study permit? Going by the rule u do not need study permit for any program less than 6 or 8 months. Trv shld be an ideal application I am stand to be corrected.
Brother , I know well about the rule for study permit. The offer letter I received from college states that my program will be for 1 year. I am trying to get help of those who have experienced it and successfully got it. I hope for best. Thanks for the respond.

Regards