+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help

King2525

Jan 20, 2019
Hello Guys,
One of my friend worked full time about a month before applied work permit because he got field job and had to start earlier posible.
Fortunately, He received PGWP but Is it any problem for PR application and If they asked what should be in LOE?

Or Is that not more important for PR?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Illegal work can always be a problem. If IRCC asks then apologize for not understanding the law and hope for the best.

King2525

Jan 20, 2019
Illegal work can always be a problem. If IRCC asks then apologize for not understanding the law and hope for the best.
Thanks
I wasn’t awar about that rule and my college took more time to gave me back work permit application letter. Very next day I applied. IRCC will sure ask about that and they considered apologize?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks
I wasn’t awar about that rule and my college took more time to gave me back work permit application letter. Very next day I applied. IRCC will sure ask about that and they considered apologize?
So your "friend" is actually you? Why couldn't you just say that in the first place? I don't get why people post on an anonymous forum under the guise of "my friend". Beats me.

Reactions: primaprime

King2525

Jan 20, 2019
Sorry I about that I am in this situation but my had same thing but he just applied work permit.

I apologize

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
So your "friend" is actually you? Why couldn't you just say that in the first place? I don't get why people post on an anonymous forum under the guise of "my friend". Beats me.
There's a reason I use "you" when replying to people who claim that they're posting for their friend, brother, cousin, dog, etc.