+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help

serranks

Jan 28, 2020
hello
i really need your help, been reading your responses and they are really helpful, so i'm applying to thr UofR for film production and media and performance, a four year course. i got to the part for any post- secondary institutions attended, so here is the issue, i got into unilag, 2015, i finished sec school 2013, in my 3rd year i couldn't cope because it was a course i had no interest in and it was so difficult for me and i've been in and out of school since, missed a couple of semesters working. now i don't know if all that will affect the process and or should i just skip the part of post secondary institutions?? secondly what and how can i possibly explain what i've been doing and why i had those lapses. thirdly to mail the transcripts it has a section for international students and International Study Permit/Visa students what's the difference?

noe

Nov 8, 2016
hello
i really need your help, been reading your responses and they are really helpful, so i'm applying to thr UofR for film production and media and performance, a four year course. i got to the part for any post- secondary institutions attended, so here is the issue, i got into unilag, 2015, i finished sec school 2013, in my 3rd year i couldn't cope because it was a course i had no interest in and it was so difficult for me and i've been in and out of school since, missed a couple of semesters working. now i don't know if all that will affect the process and or should i just skip the part of post secondary institutions?? secondly what and how can i possibly explain what i've been doing and why i had those lapses. thirdly to mail the transcripts it has a section for international students and International Study Permit/Visa students what's the difference?
  • It’s fine .. still put it If you have ... all I used to apply into U of R was just my waec result and all I did was send them a scratch card to check the results which they did but the only issue I had was the names didn’t tally with my passport because of a third name which I got an affidavit for and that was it ... I hope this helps