+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help

Nov 6, 2019
After submitting the sponsorship package, my husband received an email from the IRCC requesting a fresh copy of the same form. The email states, please complete section A&B which is, applicant info and dependent children.

My question is, who is suppose to complete that form? Is it the my spouse (applicant) and myself (sponsor)?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
After submitting the sponsorship package, my husband received an email from the IRCC requesting a fresh copy of the same form. The email states, please complete section A&B which is, applicant info and dependent children.

My question is, who is suppose to complete that form? Is it the my spouse (applicant) and myself (sponsor)?
Only the applicant fills it out. Did he not fill it out completely the first time?

Nov 6, 2019
He filled it out before so I’m not sure y there asking again. Now I was told that I need to fill one out as well.

On my sheet, I will be the applicant and he the spouse. On his vice versa.

Nov 12, 2019
I need someone to help on how to respond to:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee

I submitted the following documents scanned to support my family Tourism visa for TR.
1. I am a business owner, hence, I submitted my Company Certificate of Incorporation.
2. My Company Bank Statement which I am the sole signatory with very good transactions and with good balance
3. My Personal Bank Statement.
3. My Wife's Personal Bank Statement.
4. Property Deeds.
5. My TAX clearance Certificate.
6. My personal travel history which, my wife travel history which and my son's travel history which.
7. Marriage Certificate, My son's Birth Certificate

Kindly assist on how to respond as I want to submit a new application

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
He filled it out before so I’m not sure y there asking again. Now I was told that I need to fill one out as well.

On my sheet, I will be the applicant and he the spouse. On his vice versa.
The sponsor does not fill in this form.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I need someone to help on how to respond to:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee

I submitted the following documents scanned to support my family Tourism visa for TR.
1. I am a business owner, hence, I submitted my Company Certificate of Incorporation.
2. My Company Bank Statement which I am the sole signatory with very good transactions and with good balance
3. My Personal Bank Statement.
3. My Wife's Personal Bank Statement.
4. Property Deeds.
5. My TAX clearance Certificate.
6. My personal travel history which, my wife travel history which and my son's travel history which.
7. Marriage Certificate, My son's Birth Certificate

Kindly assist on how to respond as I want to submit a new application
Create your own thread instead of hijacking.