+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP

Ms.Dee

Oct 22, 2019
Greetings,

what are the key things to write in a Canadian invitation letter in order to get a multiple entry visa since i have been granted 2 single entry visas in the past. ;)

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
All applicants are considered for multi-entry visas. Only if the visa officer believes they should get a single entry (due to profile or travel history or other factors) are they issued single entry visas.

Reactions: Buletruck

Ms.Dee

Oct 22, 2019
All applicants are considered for multi-entry visas. Only if the visa officer believes they should get a single entry (due to profile or travel history or other factors) are they issued single entry visas.

ok but is it a strong possibility this time around that i could get multiple since i traveled to canada twice visa single entry

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
ok but is it a strong possibility this time around that i could get multiple since i traveled to canada twice visa single entry
in my opinion if you had two single entry visas and you followed all the rules on two separate occasions and left the country on time then that should strengthen your case for a multi entry visa. Some common refusal reasons are they do not believe that the person will leave Canada at the end of their stay, you have shown twice that you will.
again that's my view on it, like mentioned all are examined for multi entry and maybe there is some other reason they keep giving you single.

Reactions: Ms.Dee

Ms.Dee

Oct 22, 2019
in my opinion if you had two single entry visas and you followed all the rules on two separate occasions and left the country on time then that should strengthen your case for a multi entry visa. Some common refusal reasons are they do not believe that the person will leave Canada at the end of their stay, you have shown twice that you will.
again that's my view on it, like mentioned all are examined for multi entry and maybe there is some other reason they keep giving you single.

yes have have stayed within the terms i was there for the 2nd time in August of this yr and i only spend 10 days for caribana fest.