+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help !

wilberthc_

Jan 28, 2017
Hello!!!

I applied for changing my status inside Canada to Student (in accepted in UofT) I didn't know I couldn't start my process within Canada And I got a Refusal letter (June 12). a bit before, I discovered that I could Withdraw and indeed I Withdrawn my application. (June 10). As said before the verdict came with a refusal saying im not an allowed person to change my status inside Canada and could do so outside.

Today I received a message saying that my application was withdrawn ( as I applied before the verdict) so I'm not sure If I should write in the application again that I was Refused or Withdrawn.

Are there consequences for Withdrawn applications?

I have applied today for the permit (outside Canada) I'm currently in Montreal Leaving next week and I asked the Canadian Embassy Mexico and they told me That I could apply and being inside Canada but I will need to leave for biometrics! to quick up the process I was thinking to do the Biometrics in NYC! should I just do them at Mexico? where I will be vacationing for 4 weeks before I come back to Start College. Or I should just do everything now and Go to the States for the biometrics? When should I receive the Biometric letter?

-Thanks for your help

-W

Mahnoor

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
@canuck78 my application is paper based, i linked it to my GC key account. It says the application is linked but i cant see the application in my account. what should i do?