+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help

oladayo96

Jun 23, 2019
Hello good evening. I’m from Nigeria and I’ve been working on PR application since last year July. Please I need to know if anyone falls in my category. Here’s the latest message I received.
In my former form, I had a mistake with my primary school application adding an extra year. But for this new form, I had it corrected. I hope the change doesn’t affect anything?

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Actstates that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. An updated schedule A

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Updated Police Certificate

Ø This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/30

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

Please note we no longer accept responses via email. Please go to the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Accra, complete the form, click “Next”, click “Yes” (to confirm you want to include documents), and then attach the requested documents to your response. Responses received via email will not be actioned and may result in the refusal of your application.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC. To contact the VAC, please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Tevert

Jun 14, 2019
Hello good evening. I’m from Nigeria and I’ve been working on PR application since last year July. Please I need to know if anyone falls in my category. Here’s the latest message I received.
In my former form, I had a mistake with my primary school application adding an extra year. But for this new form, I had it corrected. I hope the change doesn’t affect anything?

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Actstates that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. An updated schedule A

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Updated Police Certificate

Ø This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/30

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

Please note we no longer accept responses via email. Please go to the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Accra, complete the form, click “Next”, click “Yes” (to confirm you want to include documents), and then attach the requested documents to your response. Responses received via email will not be actioned and may result in the refusal of your application.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC. To contact the VAC, please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Its and adr. Dey need u to submit the things dey asked for to continue with your application