+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!

aleop

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hello everyone!

I have a question, if my country does not have any specific requirements, do I still select box 6 of the IMM5589? Would that mean that I have checked and I don't need anything? OR do I just do not select it because there are not specific requirements?

K0nsumHure

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

it would help a lot if you give your new thread a better name than just "Help!". Most people are here to get help and if everyone would do this we would have thousands of threads just titled "help!".

To your question: Just read the whole point 6 again (I know sometimes you read it so many times you just read over it). It states that you should mark it after you checked if you need specific documents and attached them if applicable (so if it doesn't apply, mark it and attach nothing).

aleop

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
K0nsumHure said:
Hey,

it would help a lot if you give your new thread a better name than just "Help!". Most people are here to get help and if everyone would do this we would have thousands of threads just titled "help!".

To your question: Just read the whole point 6 again (I know sometimes you read it so many times you just read over it). It states that you should mark it after you checked if you need specific documents and attached them if applicable (so if it doesn't apply, mark it and attach nothing).
Hey!

I guess I can put "Help!" anyways, if that help me :) and anyone can use it if that help them, it is allow to write as long as you are not being violant, racist, etc. Just saying.

To my question: Thank you!

K0nsumHure

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chill man.
I didn't say you can't do it. I just said it would be helpful and you probably get faster and better responses if you give your thread a meaningful title (so mostly for your sake).

You don't see my point here at all? (And again, I never told you what you can or cannot do on this forum)