Dragana

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 6 2015
Just got a letter saying that decision has been made, intervie on October 6.
Told me to bring passport, 2 pictures for permanent resident and to pay around 500$

The only problem is that they never called me to do medical.

If anyone know what is happening, please help 6 October is so far

Thank you

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Dragana said:
Just got a letter saying that decision has been made, intervie on October 6.
Told me to bring passport, 2 pictures for permanent resident and to pay around 500$

The only problem is that they never called me to do medical.

If anyone know what is happening, please help 6 October is so far

Thank you
Just prepare yourself and go with the necessary things they requested from you and the 500$ is for what? I hope the mail is from VO? You don't need to get scared you will be fine with the interview and come out with flying colour, l wish you good luck.

Dragana

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 6 2015
Thank for answering, the payment is for Payment for the right of permanent residence fees

But my problem is that they did not ask for my medical? Way ?

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
6th October 'so far'? 11 days? You really are in a hurry! It will be a miracle if you get a visa in your passport without a medical; so if the interview leads to a positive decision (as I would expect, given what you say) it will probably be conditional on your undergoing a medical. I do not think you are at the end of the process yet.

Dragana

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 6 2015
Yes it's my second interview, the first I get approval for first stage compiled and now I get this letter sayin decision has been made, please bring pictures and lay fee for permament resident. I don't understand

Dragana

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 6 2015
I did in 2012 but I did not send with my application , it was to old . I sent my application in January 2014.
I'm probably refused
This is a nightmare

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Dragana said:
I did in 2012 but I did not send with my application , it was to old . I sent my application in January 2014.
I'm probably refused
This is a nightmare
I don't wanna scare you because l don't see how VO will issue you a visa without medical but the time is so close now, l will advice you to go for the interview with all the things they requested from you, l believe with God all things are possible, it's only God that break every protocol and when God is with you no one will be against you but Oct 6 is so close, l will also want you to quickly send an urgent email to the VO to re-confirm what they want you to bring when coming for the interview and l believe they will respond back to you before the interview date, make your subject 'Highly Urgent', good luck.

Dragana

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 6 2015
The only difference is that I have been in Montreal for the past two years I have open Working visa as well I just received my health card

Don't know

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dragana said:
I'm probably refused
This is a nightmare
Why do you think you will be refused? What would be the point of asking you for c $500, your passport and 2 photos if you were going to be refused? Those are positive signs; so chin up, go to your interview and make a good impression! But do not expect your visa without being required to undergo another medical!

Dragana

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 6 2015
Just because they make decision without medica. I can do medical that is not a problem at all.