+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help!

BKT

Nov 27, 2014
Hey everyone, I will apply for a refugee travel document and on the website it states that I must send original NOD, but the NOD I've received by IRB has a stamp on it saying CERTIFIED TRUE COPY.
Is this considered ORIGINAL?

Lamia_Elg

Apr 14, 2015
BKT said:
Hey everyone, I will apply for a refugee travel document and on the website it states that I must send original NOD, but the NOD I've received by IRB has a stamp on it saying CERTIFIED TRUE COPY.
Yes, there is no problem sending that paper.
I applied with it last week along with the other original paper which they gave you when you first applied for the refugee status.

BKT

Nov 27, 2014
thanx lamia, I wander if I could use my Libyan passport to enter Turky, cuz Libyans don't need visa.

Lamia_Elg

Apr 14, 2015
BKT said:
thanx lamia, I wander if I could use my Libyan passport to enter Turky, cuz Libyans don't need visa.
No you shouldnt use your Libyan passport at all.
How did you get it back? I didnt get mine back!!
Apply for the Turkish visa from the consulate here, it shouldnt be a problem.
BTW Im Libyan too :)

BKT

Nov 27, 2014
I didn't get it back yet, I was just asking.

It Sounds like Ur from the eastern side of Libya.

Lamia_Elg

Apr 14, 2015
BKT said:
I didn't get it back yet, I was just asking.

It Sounds like Ur from the eastern side of Libya.
It is better for you not to use your Libyan Passport because it would be against someday if they want to check your travel history. It is a risk!

Sounds like?!! Originally East but never lived there!
You?

New-Immi

Jan 11, 2014
Hi BKT and LAmia ,

Have u guys received your refugee travel document yet? If yes wats the processing times?

Pls let me know .

Thanks

Lamia_Elg

Apr 14, 2015
New-Immi said:
Hi BKT and LAmia ,

Have u guys received your refugee travel document yet? If yes wats the processing times?

Pls let me know .

Thanks
Hi
Yes, I already received mine the week after my application but in my case I applied in person so the processing was faster.
If you can go to Gatineau then try to go in person it is more efficient.

davidwon

Jul 7, 2015
BKT said:
Glad to know refugee travel document is available.
Is there a link which tells more about it, thanks.