+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help :"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 29, 2010"

pooya85

Aug 12, 2010
Here is my statuses:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 28, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 27, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on December 1, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 29, 2010.

Its been more than two weeks since this time,but nothing has happened and I did not received anything else.by the way I have collegue with almost the same situation on immigration file like me and he had sent his documents just 10 days after me,his status chaned on Aug 5th and yesterday he received a letter from Bufaalo,asking him to provide the with Tax return/Police Certificate although he had provided them before.but nothing is sent to me..I'm kind of worried.What does this mean,What should I wait for and how long?!

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will also receive request for more documents or medicals shortly. Till then have patence and enjoy your life.

pooya85

Aug 12, 2010
so why this long.I know a guy who received his medical after a 7 days time of posted date.the other one I mentioned which was asked for more documents received his letter within a week,we both live at the same building,but although mine was a week sooner nothing was arrived ,I also has checked the post office too but nothing was there..how much time does it take ?!!!

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
pooya85 said:
so why this long.I know a guy who received his medical after a 7 days time of posted date.the other one I mentioned which was asked for more documents received his letter within a week,we both live at the same building,but although mine was a week sooner nothing was arrived ,I also has checked the post office too but nothing was there..how much time does it take ?!!!
buddy don't worry
Normally they say 7-30 days to get the letter from CHC onec ur ecase status change, (if ur mailing address is correct) so u will receive request for addt.documents or medicals soon. be ready..........Good luck frnd :D

message2gowri

Mar 3, 2009
:-\ :-\ :-\

I Got mine Like Below. ( I applied at Sydney, NS, Canada with FSW and JOB Offer, I used to Work there while I applied it)

We received your application for permanent residence on October 2, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 2, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on December 9, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 18, 2010.

:-\ :-\

These Guys Called from Buffalo,NY to my BOSS to Verify my Employment. Hope Said GOOD about me :-* :-* :-*
Looks like it take 3-4 Months before I can get any Updates on Medical Request.

canadadream1

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2009
Doc's Request.
5-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-11-2009
File Transfer...
17-05-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2010
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2010
LANDED..........
sometime Jan 2011
pooya85 said:
Don't worry, you should get medical request in two to four week. I got mine one month after my file transferred and showed "In Process". They requested police certificate with medicals together in my case.
Good luck

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
canadadream1 said:
Don't worry, you should get medical request in two to four week. I got mine one month after my file transferred and showed "In Process". They requested police certificate with medicals together in my case.
Good luck
yes it takes from 10 days to 30 days from the date it started to process.

Good luck buddy

bamdad1977

Mar 16, 2012
hi pooya:
any update ? your time-lines are close to mine , pls share your case changes. Did you aplly from inside IRAN or Abroad?