+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!! Working while LOA

Saraasad

Apr 3, 2019
Hello all,
I need your advice about my case.
I am an international student and I was studying till December 10,2018 and then I got leave of absence from Jan to May 2019.
I was working on and off campus during this time without knowing that Im not eligible, at the moment I changed my status to visitor.
My spouse and I are going submit inland spousal sponsorship along with OWP.
Im really confused if they're gonna accept OWP or whether I should go back to my country and submit outland application which is without OWP.
Because on visitor visa I can't work and it's hard to stay for one year without working.

Please help me .
Thanks

Jaskal75

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hello all,
I need your advice about my case.
I am an international student and I was studying till December 10,2018 and then I got leave of absence from Jan to May 2019.
I was working on and off campus during this time without knowing that Im not eligible, at the moment I changed my status to visitor.
My spouse and I are going submit inland spousal sponsorship along with OWP.
Im really confused if they're gonna accept OWP or whether I should go back to my country and submit outland application which is without OWP.
Because on visitor visa I can't work and it's hard to stay for one year without working.

Please help me .
Thanks
Is your spouse a Canadian Citizen?

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
The thing is we don't have the situation to live together.
It doesn't make a problem?
What do you mean you don’t live together? Are you married? To be apply to apply for inland you and your sponsor must be living together.