+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help..working visa refused!!!

Vjreal

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am currently in Canada as a visit visitor..I am visiting my sister who is working as a nurse in Melville, SK.. I just have a question...When I came here i got a job offer and open LMO from DQ-restaurant..I applied for working visa in New York..after 4 months I received my application back and I was refused. The reason is because of my current employer situation..I asked my agent what does it mean and they said its because I resigned in my company and they want an assurance that after my contract in Canada I have a work that is willing to hire me again..and its not possible that an employer will let me go on indefinite leave for 2 years and go back once my contract finished..thats why I resigned...and I was thinking is my 7 year old son and my money in my bank account not enough to prove that I will go back to my home country? Im so confused and desperate...now i want to reapply..and since my visit visa is about to expire i plan to go back to philippines to exit and go back to Canada after like 5 months and reapply. i am holding a multiple entry visa to Canada..Do you think I will be questioned when I come back since i applied for work and was refused? Will it affect my visit visa if i come back to canada after 5 months? Please help me..or maybe you can give me another option so i can work or perhaps immigrate in canada for that matter?

Thank you