+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with WES!!! Uregnt

harjotsingh87

Nov 25, 2014
Hi,

I have two questions:

1) While filling up the from I wrote my last name in Caps (not sure how :( ). Name is correct its just that last name is in Caps. Do I need to get it changed?

2) My wife's name changed after marriage, she has new name on passport but all her education credentials have old name. What name should I use for WES? Old name or New name? I think university wont approve name is changed. An agent told me to use old name for WES and while doing the final filing, we will give proof for name change. Please suggest if its the right way to do.

Thanks in advance,
Harjot

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
harjotsingh87 said:
Hi,

I have two questions:

1) While filling up the from I wrote my last name in Caps (not sure how :( ). Name is correct its just that last name is in Caps. Do I need to get it changed? No problem

2) My wife's name changed after marriage, she has new name on passport but all her education credentials have old name. What name should I use for WES? Old name or New name? I think university wont approve name is changed. An agent told me to use old name for WES and while doing the final filing, we will give proof for name change. Please suggest if its the right way to do.
While filling the form of WES, you will get an option "Documents contains old name that has been change" (it is something like that, i don't exactly remember), you have to select this option then give the old name there.

Thanks in advance,
Harjot

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
harjotsingh87 said:
Thanks nickarter84.... should I use old name or new name while creating account on WES?
Use the new name for the application , and mention the old name in that slot.

hopefully, would be fine.

Cheers!