+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with WES mistake in ECA report

Morena696

Jul 17, 2017
Yes, you just need to reapply and state reason for the same. It gets corrected in 1 working day and then they ship it over to you.
Could you please, specify? I did a mistake in my DOB as well, and nee the changes to be done. I wrote to WES for several times, but I get only automatic responses. How can I reapply?

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, I also face the similar issue. Last letter is missing in my first name in the ECA report. I have been sending the emails and calling them for past 3 days, but no response. Any idea generally how long WES will take to resend the report? also, please suggest, whether I should wait for the new report and then submit my PR application or I can go ahead and submit with the current report and later I can share the new report? Thanks in advance.

Morena696

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, I also face the similar issue. Last letter is missing in my first name in the ECA report. I have been sending the emails and calling them for past 3 days, but no response. Any idea generally how long WES will take to resend the report? also, please suggest, whether I should wait for the new report and then submit my PR application or I can go ahead and submit with the current report and later I can share the new report? Thanks in advance.
Hi. ankitshringi advised me to send the explanation letter and a copy of my passport to WES by fax, indicating the reference number on both. And thanks to him, it worked out. I have received my changed report quite soon. Actually you may apply with this evaluation, you will need the reference number only for EE profile. When you get ITA, you will have 90 days to submit an application, so you will have time to receive correction from wes. Your reference number with WES will stay unchanged.

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you Morena696. I have received the invitation from CIC in the mid of July, and prepared all the required documents. This is the only pending document. That's why I'm thinking whether to wait

Aug 3, 2017
Or to submit with my current report itself with a note n share the new report later.. I'm planning to wait for 1 more week. Lets see. Is it possible to share the updated document later, ie. After submitting our application?

Morena696

Jul 17, 2017
Or to submit with my current report itself with a note n share the new report later.. I'm planning to wait for 1 more week. Lets see. Is it possible to share the updated document later, ie. After submitting our application?
If you have already received ITA, then better wait for the changes. Via fax it would be faster. They have changed the status for in process the same day I sent the fax.

Morena696

Jul 17, 2017
try to contact WES via fax. I got the status changed the same day I have sent the fax to them. In a week I have received the hard copy. But online version was available in three days.

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi i have two degrees from Pakistan :
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) 4 years degree -WES equate it to Bachelors 3 years
Master of Science (Computer Science) 2 years degree- WES equate to Bachelors 4 years
Total 18 years of education
How become Masters is equal to Bachelors ? :S
WES is not responding at all.
What to do >

sidsj

Sep 7, 2017
I received WES report, in which under canadian equivalance Summary, they put up my name stating the university name is different, which not the case. They have mistaken the spelling there. I tried reaching through phone, no use. so put multiple mail through contact us option, they replied to one of them stating process completed, nothing more. please guide what can be done here.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi i have two degrees from Pakistan :
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) 4 years degree -WES equate it to Bachelors 3 years
Master of Science (Computer Science) 2 years degree- WES equate to Bachelors 4 years
Total 18 years of education
How become Masters is equal to Bachelors ? :S
WES is not responding at all.
What to do >
That is correct. Only degrees like Mba get a Canadian equivalent as masters. Remaining like MA, MCOM, MSC are bachelors 4 years as per Canadian education system

RhythmK

Mar 6, 2019
try to contact WES via fax. I got the status changed the same day I have sent the fax to them. In a week I have received the hard copy. But online version was available in three days.
Hi,

Please help me with a similar issue(My DOB is incorrect in my ECA report). While entering my personal details, I must have made a typo for my DOB. My year of birth is 1985, while the ECA report mentions 1986. When I mailed WES regarding the same, they said that this could be corrected only if educational institution sends the transcripts with the corrected DOB. However, in my transcripts there is no mention of DOB.

What should I do now? Please help me! Should I just fax them regarding the same?
Does anyone have a copy of the cover letter that you faxed along with the passport copy to rectify this error?

Dunmi

Jul 26, 2019
Hi,

Please help me with a similar issue(My DOB is incorrect in my ECA report). While entering my personal details, I must have made a typo for my DOB. My year of birth is 1985, while the ECA report mentions 1986. When I mailed WES regarding the same, they said that this could be corrected only if educational institution sends the transcripts with the corrected DOB. However, in my transcripts there is no mention of DOB.

What should I do now? Please help me! Should I just fax them regarding the same?
Does anyone have a copy of the cover letter that you faxed along with the passport copy to rectify this error?
Hi, i have the same issue. What did you do?

Riazu

Aug 5, 2018
Hi all
I recieved my ECA report today . My name mentioned on passport is
(Surnames) Rasheed
(Given Names) Syed Uzair

On all my educational documents my name is Syed Uzair Rasheed . In 'Credentials Analysis' section of report, WES has mentioned 'Name on credentials' as RASHEED,Syed Uzair . Eventhough, on both my degree and certificate its 'Syed Uzair Rasheed' . Would IRCC accept this ?

Please help

Regards
Syed Uzair Rasheed