May 9, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same issue with this... They printed my name without "III". I sent the original doc without "III", anyway, the reference number is the same with the new one, I have my middle initial and I think they can access our online document. I also asked my consultant and they said its ok... Now, I just received a new one with the complete name (with III) and I can see the phrases "revised from the original report" (something like that).

JeetVISA

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
8-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
HI everyone!!
Im also facing the same situation..Please suggest me..

While preparing my ECA report WES has wrongly printed my university name, I already written to WES about their mistake and they replied to me that they will review my original application and will correct the mistake..However, to avoid any delay, I have already sent my original ECA report with my application package to CIC, with a cover letter mentioning about WES mistake in ECA report and their reply.. Now, what Should I do?? Should I wait to get my File number to re-send the correct ECA report or I should sent my revised ECA report with a cover letter mentioning the date CIC received my application package?

CIC recieved my application package on 9 May 2014

Please suggest!!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here's my situation:

I am about to submit my application for FSW 2014 and upon review of documents, I have noticed my WES result has an error. The Date of Birth in the WES ECA result is wrong. It is suppose to be November 02, 1986 but November 12, 1986 is written. I checked why could there be such error and I realized that the college TOR I submitted had a typographical error and November 12, 1986 is written there. I checked the photocopy of the application form for WES and I have written November 02, 1986.

*All my other documents (Birth Cert, Other TORS, etc. have November 02, 1986)

I went to my institution and had the typographical error corrected. I e-mailed my situation to WES and I'm waiting for their reply.

Update to my situation:

WES replied this morning with this...

The document that WES has received indicates your date of birth as November 12, 1986. It is WES policy to take such information from the documents that has been received from your institution.

Best Regards,

WES Customer Service Department

I am thinking of submitting my application with a print-out of WES's reply to my inquiry along with the TOR with the wrong date of birth including the corrected one with a letter from the school registrar explaining the situation on company letterhead. I will also include a cover letter explaining my side of the coin.

What do you guys think?

ravinder.matharoo

Nov 10, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
++++ Very Urgent HELP Needed on WES Portal ++ Please HELP +++++

Hello friends !!

Just made a very foolish mistake.. I was to apply for ECA application. While creating my account on WES< i seem to have created an account for WES US. While punching in my details i realized that i am filling the details in US application form on WES portal.

When i log out from US application form, and go to canada WES Portal i get the following message.

"Our records show that you have started your application through WES U.S.A. "
"Please click here to go to the appropriate online application page to complete your application."

Kindly help me to get rid of it so that i can apply for my application on WES Canada website.

Regards,
Ravinder

ghiassi

Mar 4, 2015
hi dear
i have same problem like you.
what should i do?
in my report written wrong birth day.
will make problem for CIC?
Thanks

akshaypras

Feb 25, 2017
In the application sent to WES my DOB is incorrect (yes the mistake was mine).
Now that my evaluation is complete, how do i get the DOB in my assessment rectified?
what are the risks of applying without getting my DOB rectified?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
akshaypras said:
In the application sent to WES my DOB is incorrect (yes the mistake was mine).
Now that my evaluation is complete, how do i get the DOB in my assessment rectified?
what are the risks of applying without getting my DOB rectified?
Send them a message through the webform.

There is a spelling mistake in my name but it's their fault and not mine. I notified them about it and they have started the process from the beginning.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I will enter the pool once I get it corrected.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You need to give the ECA reference number when entering the pool and the date of the ECA should be before the date of the ITA. So if you have entered the pool with a random number or by entering your WES reference number + IMM and the date of the ECA is after the ITA, it could amount to misrepresentation as a way to get an ITA earlier than supposed to. I can enter the pool and submit a LOE along with proof of communication from WES but I dont want to do that.

akshaypras

Feb 25, 2017
Thanks that makes a lot of sense!
Do you mind me asking what your CRS is?

I'm yet to get into the pool, when i assess myself on the CRS tool i get 457 points, considering that the last draw was 441 i think i should get into the pool.

But having understood what you said, whilst i get the DOB in my ECA revised if i happen to get a ITA then it would amount to misinterpretation!

This is a catch 22!

Any thoughts?

ankitshringi

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks that makes a lot of sense!
Do you mind me asking what your CRS is?

I'm yet to get into the pool, when i assess myself on the CRS tool i get 457 points, considering that the last draw was 441 i think i should get into the pool.

But having understood what you said, whilst i get the DOB in my ECA revised if i happen to get a ITA then it would amount to misinterpretation!

This is a catch 22!

Any thoughts?
Can you throw some light on whether you could get your DOB correted

akshaypras

Feb 25, 2017
Yes, you just need to reapply and state reason for the same. It gets corrected in 1 working day and then they ship it over to you.

ankitshringi

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, you just need to reapply and state reason for the same. It gets corrected in 1 working day and then they ship it over to you.
Reapply? Do you mean a fresh application or is there some option on the website which I have missed.
Appreciate your help in this case!