+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with visa

RussellCat

May 3, 2019
Hi, i got excepted to a college in toronto and im in the process of visa application.
How did you show evidence that you will leave canada at the end of your studies? It says an example is a plane ticket back, however there is no way of buying a ticket online this far ahead.
I don't own any property, im young, so I really dont know how im supposed to prove to them I wont stay.

How do they expect you to buy a ticket back that far ahead?...

Thanks!

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hi, i got excepted to a college in toronto and im in the process of visa application.
How did you show evidence that you will leave canada at the end of your studies? It says an example is a plane ticket back, however there is no way of buying a ticket online this far ahead.
I don't own any property, im young, so I really dont know how im supposed to prove to them I wont stay.

How do they expect you to buy a ticket back that far ahead?...

Thanks!
You need to explain them in a proper way, what are your goals & what you are going to do after completion of your studies in your SOP. You need to show that why it is important for you to return back to you home town. For eg: if you are thr only child then you need to move back to you parents, as they will need you support in thier old age.

Apart from that it is not necessary to show return air ticktes. Just make a strong SOP, explaining your purpose to visit canada And why will you returm back to hometown.

RussellCat

May 3, 2019
You need to explain them in a proper way, what are your goals & what you are going to do after completion of your studies in your SOP. You need to show that why it is important for you to return back to you home town. For eg: if you are thr only child then you need to move back to you parents, as they will need you support in thier old age.

Apart from that it is not necessary to show return air ticktes. Just make a strong SOP, explaining your purpose to visit canada And why will you returm back to hometown.
Thank you!! What you wrote is very helpful :) they were really not clear about this on the government website

Reactions: Shlokwow