+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP with upfront medicals

toch17

Sep 22, 2021
Hello,

I submitted my application on June 9th, without doing upfront medicals. By September I had not received a medical request letter and since medical slots were filling up very fast I booked an appointment and did my medicals on September 13th and uploaded it via webform. A few days later after I did the medical exam, I received the medical request letter. I uploaded the medical results again via webform after confirming from the hospital that they have sent my results. My status never changed from 'your action is required' and now after a month since they sent me the meidcal request, and I uploaded it on webform multiple times, my account is saying that they did not receive the results of my medicals. My status has changed to 'submitted'.

What should I do now?

I appreciate any advice and help. Thank you.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello,

I submitted my application on June 9th, without doing upfront medicals. By September I had not received a medical request letter and since medical slots were filling up very fast I booked an appointment and did my medicals on September 13th and uploaded it via webform. A few days later after I did the medical exam, I received the medical request letter. I uploaded the medical results again via webform after confirming from the hospital that they have sent my results. My status never changed from 'your action is required' and now after a month since they sent me the meidcal request, and I uploaded it on webform multiple times, my account is saying that they did not receive the results of my medicals. My status has changed to 'submitted'.

What should I do now?

I appreciate any advice and help. Thank you.
When they sent you the medical request, a slot would have been opened for you on your application for you to attach the medical sheet to your application. Did you do that?

toch17

Sep 22, 2021
When they sent you the medical request, a slot would have been opened for you on your application for you to attach the medical sheet to your application. Did you do that?
Thank you for your response. No slot opened on my application. From what their website says, if I were completing the medicals after their request then I wouldn't have had to upload anything after the doctor sends them the results.

I also noticed that my IME# on the medical request and on the upfront medical were different. I emailed the embassy in my country today asking if they could link the 2 numbers. Could this also be why they haven't received my results?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you for your response. No slot opened on my application. From what their website says, if I were completing the medicals after their request then I wouldn't have had to upload anything after the doctor sends them the results.

I also noticed that my IME# on the medical request and on the upfront medical were different. I emailed the embassy in my country today asking if they could link the 2 numbers. Could this also be why they haven't received my results?
Don't worry, they will be able to link it. As long as you added your UCI number on your medical application form when you were booking it.

toch17

Sep 22, 2021
Don't worry, they will be able to link it. As long as you added your UCI number on your medical application form when you were booking it.
Okay. I didn't put my UCI number as there was no option for that in the medical appointment but I will just be patient. Thank you for your help, I have been very worried.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Okay. I didn't put my UCI number as there was no option for that in the medical appointment but I will just be patient. Thank you for your help, I have been very worried.
Hi
I am in the same situation right now.. have you been able to resolve it?
I have submitted multiple webforms to update my medicals, but the status is still at "Your action is required", i.e. I need to submit my medical results...