+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with Supervisa/taxes info

juliapark

Mar 19, 2019
I hate to start a new thread when there are so many but I coudln't find my andswes using the search bar. So if this been ask you like the correct thread? thanks!

! I am working on a super-visa for my mom right now as a self-employed individual. I have a couple of questions if anyone can help?
The income proof requirements are a notice of assessment and a letter from accountant
We have not done our taxes for 2020 yet (as the deadline is longer for business)
Do you think it's ok if both NOA and letter from my accountant state 2019 income amount?
Or do we need to do our taxes and wait for a new NOA before applying
I would rather apply ASAP... But couldn't find the requirements
Any help will be greatly appreciated

Also where do you all upload so many additional documents? I only see one filed for optional documents. Do you just scan everything together?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I hate to start a new thread when there are so many but I coudln't find my andswes using the search bar. So if this been ask you like the correct thread? thanks!

! I am working on a super-visa for my mom right now as a self-employed individual. I have a couple of questions if anyone can help?
The income proof requirements are a notice of assessment and a letter from accountant
We have not done our taxes for 2020 yet (as the deadline is longer for business)
Do you think it's ok if both NOA and letter from my accountant state 2019 income amount?
Or do we need to do our taxes and wait for a new NOA before applying
I would rather apply ASAP... But couldn't find the requirements
Any help will be greatly appreciated

Also where do you all upload so many additional documents? I only see one filed for optional documents. Do you just scan everything together?
You can use the most recent NOA available.