+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with saudi pcc for non residents

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Saudi pcc is not required for non residents but i have one already that i obtained after i left saudi,i took my prints on an egyptian pcc format and sent it to saudi where it was stamped with no criminal record stamp and got it translated,the thing is there is no saudi date mentioned for the stamp and am not sure of the legitmacy of it,the question is if you are in the same situation will you submit it since you have it,or should i put it in the loe folder or should i just ignore

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
No need to upload it. What you should upload is a PDF document stating "I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.” in your Police Certificate placeholder along with the rest of your PCCs (other countries).

shahid_razzak

Apr 20, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I am a Pakistani national based in Riyadh who has just received his ITA. Now I am in a fix with respect to Saudi PCC and Medical Test. What I have gathered is that I can upload, in supporting documents, a narration that I would need a letter addressed to authorities for issuing PCC. However I have no idea how to get instructions for Medical Test. Any assistance in this context shall be appreciated.

Before I sign off, one last question. Do I have to upload all the documents or their status (whether I have those ready or am still in process of obtaining those) and pay the fee at the onsent or do I have to collect all the documents? The reason I ask is because we have to explicitly upload a document requesting letter for obtaining Saudi PCC.

Best Regards,
Shahid