+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with referral letter code 0122

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hi,

I have received invite from Ontario for my Job code 0122. The job is code is for bank managers and i did work as an manager in Bank. I am stuck with the process for referral letter. I have mentioned all the roles that was a part of my job, but my consultant insists that it is not enough and does not match completely with the descriptions in the code. My HR wont sign the document if it deviates from my actual responsibilities.
What shall i do in this case? Can anyone help me with sample of this job code that received a nomination?

shashankanand

Jul 1, 2022
Hi,

I have received invite from Ontario for my Job code 0122. The job is code is for bank managers and i did work as an manager in Bank. I am stuck with the process for referral letter. I have mentioned all the roles that was a part of my job, but my consultant insists that it is not enough and does not match completely with the descriptions in the code. My HR wont sign the document if it deviates from my actual responsibilities.
What shall i do in this case? Can anyone help me with sample of this job code that received a nomination?
Hi,
What is your crs score ?....