Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
Hi guys, please your advices will be appreciated,

I requested to add my spouse to my application after receiving my passport request and openings were created on my account for additional documents however there was no opening for an updated proof of funds. I sent a new one via CSE with funds to cover the both of us because what i had in the previous one was less than what is required for 2 applicants but after two days got an email stating my application is now with my local VO.

Now am wondering am i meant to wait for them to request for an updated Proof of funds for the both of us or do i have to contact my Local VO.

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
hello mate!

Glad to see I'm not the only one staying awake with EE. An updated proof of funds can be sent to both VOs, i.e. your home country and Ottawa by CSE. Keep a PDF copy of the page when you send it, and file it into your records as proof.

This should ensure redundancy.
cheers!

jj_g

Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
newcecapplicant said:
hello mate!

Glad to see I'm not the only one staying awake with EE. An updated proof of funds can be sent to both VOs, i.e. your home country and Ottawa by CSE. Keep a PDF copy of the page when you send it, and file it into your records as proof.

This should ensure redundancy.
cheers!
Hi there,
Thanks for the response and hope things are going smoothly with your application.... i already sent it via CSE.... not sure what you meant by filing into my record of funds tho

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
I meant keep a record of everything you send to the folks at IRCC/ CIC.
Good to hear you've sent CSEs to both VOs. If that's done, then I'm sure they will have the information with them.

My AOR is April 1, 2016 : ) I'm like a walking zombie right now mate
cheers!

jj_g

Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
newcecapplicant said:
I meant keep a record of everything you send to the folks at IRCC/ CIC.
Good to hear you've sent CSEs to both VOs. If that's done, then I'm sure they will have the information with them.

My AOR is April 1, 2016 : ) I'm like a walking zombie right now mate
cheers!
lol .... sure your PPR is round the corner and should reach you come first week in october the latest .... just hold on tight. whats your VO?

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
I don't know JJ, I'm not aware what it is. I applied for FSW while I was legally allowed to be in Canada from within Canada.
So would it be Ottawa or NDVO?