+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with PNP

amelia

Jan 14, 2010
I entered Canada on a 1 year visa in April 08-09. I started working for a motel in May 08, who then sponsered me for a further 2 years, taking my visa to March 2011.
I will have worked for this company 2 years in May.
They are prepared to sponsor me again, so I have decided to go through PNP & just needed some answers...
1. How long does this application take to process?
2. Can I apply now?
3. How much does this cost?
4. Does the company have to do most of the paperwork?

Thanks

amelia

Jan 14, 2010
Filling out the forms for the BC PNP & there asking for $550 processing fee, once this is done, it says they will then send instructions submitting their federal forms to CIC.

In these forms it says the fee is another $550 so this means I will be paying $1100 in total & wondering if this is right.

Please Help!

kurt08

Apr 22, 2009
amelia,

i am also a nominee from BC
regarding your question, you can apply for bc pnp after nine (9) months of work , the fee is $550 payable in credit card or money order or bank draft.my nomination was approved in exactly two months,and after that they will send you a letter of confirmation that you will send to Buffalo New York together with the other requirements as per checklist. after you are nominated you will then have 180 days to send all your Permanent Resident application to buffalo. about paperworks you and your employer must send all the requirements to bc pnp so they can process your application smoothly. PM me if you hAVE OTHEr questions.