+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with open work permit

sykonet

May 2, 2020
Then definitely not. Unfortunate that you didn’t do your research before.
Well I did some research but I don’t think it would’ve changed much. It’s just my job and I don’t really have any other way to live. What do you think would’ve been the easiest way to do it in my case? Outland application?
also my wife was with me stuck in Chile during the virus. I hate it that couples have to keep travelling back and forth just to see each other. I was also planning to come study here and start on September while also doing all the other applications, but because of the virus I couldn’t work for months. And having to pay rent and buy $1,200 plane tickets every 3-6 months, makes everything so hard.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Well I did some research but I don’t think it would’ve changed much. It’s just my job and I don’t really have any other way to live. What do you think would’ve been the easiest way to do it in my case? Outland application?
also my wife was with me stuck in Chile during the virus. I hate it that couples have to keep travelling back and forth just to see each other. I was also planning to come study here and start on September while also doing all the other applications, but because of the virus I couldn’t work for months. And having to pay rent and buy $1,200 plane tickets every 3-6 months, makes everything so hard.
You could have applied Outland from Chile with or without your wife living in Chile with you. You still would have had to wait 4-5 months after you applied for sponsorship and OWP to get a WP. Most people arrive with their paperwork from their country,

sykonet

May 2, 2020
Oh well, both options are kinda similar.
And going back to the last topic. Even if I get paid online with my art business to my chilean bank account, is not good to do it? I mean the money id just gonna be in my chilean bank

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Oh well, both options are kinda similar.
And going back to the last topic. Even if I get paid online with my art business to my chilean bank account, is not good to do it? I mean the money id just gonna be in my chilean bank
No it is still working illegally. You are working and sellinf while in Canada to Canadians even if the money goes into your Chilean bank account.