+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP WITH NOC

snowy8989

Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys, I have been invited to apply under Alberta Provincial stream and now I am stuck with my NOC code. I am thinking that I could go with 1221 Administrative Officers. Right now I am working as Maintenance Admin with these job duties:
-Assists in ensuring safe, seamless delivery of projects on time and on budget

-Assists management with administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department

-Assists in preparation of purchase orders, project management, vendor set-ups, and invoice payment by assembling, reviewing and verifying information through computer programs such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).

-Assists with preparation of project schedules, budgets and estimates

-Work closely with Finance Department to reconcile capital expenditures regularly to identify any potential issues early

-Request and approve image proofs from vendors for interior signage, window decals, etc.

-Responsible for equipment/materials ordering, scheduling delivery & coordinating with contractors/Maintenance personnel, adjusting as projects progress

-Works with vendor partners on installation of telephone lines and IT communication installation

-Tracks and updates all project expenditures

-Participates in field visits and meetings as requested by management

-Completes other duties as assigned by management that supports the continued success of the Western Canada Division

do you think I could get my NOC right? any suggestions would be hugely appreciated!!!