+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with NOC

beautifyme14

Mar 15, 2018
Can someone please assist me with finding the appropriate NOC for this Job. The position is called Quality Assurance.

Please this is not QA engineering or pharmaceutical industry or the likes. It was outsourced by a banking group to my company.
I await your response. Thank you

KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:-

§ To support co-workers through checking, and feedback, to assure quality of work, consistency and development of knowledge and capability.

§ Act as a team mentor, being the first point of contact for technical query resolution and where appropriate, to arrange/provide appropriate training interventions.

§ To provide pro-active technical support to the team/department - this should include identifying and driving initiatives to prevent quality issues from arising and taking full responsibility for the resolution of emerging quality issues (where these are unavoidable) in line with client/business requirements and best practice methodologies.

§ To represent the team/department on cross functional projects as required.

§ To achieve and maintain full accreditation in line with set quality model/standards

§ To achieve set targets in line with required quality standards, pro-actively reporting emerging issues

Take responsibility for own learning and development, keeping up-to-date with all policy, procedural and regulatory developments, maintaining accreditation and making full use of available structured learning opportunities.