+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with masters degree eca

chanduu201

Jan 9, 2019
Right now if you try to evaluate SVU degree on WES it wont allow you to add it.
Yeah it was not accepting the university now..will iqas or ices or icas accepts this did any of your friends tried with that..because i was graduated in 2015 and there it was accredited at that time.

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah it was not accepting the university now..will iqas or ices or icas accepts this did any of your friends tried with that..because i was graduated in 2015 and there it was accredited at that time.
Hi chandu. I am not sure what IQAS or ICES's stand is on evaluating SVU. Better call them directly,their phones lines are not too busy like WES.

sureddi6666

Jun 5, 2019
Hi Guys, I am on the same boat. I applied for CES and got the report saying they can't evaluate since the university is not accredited with Western schools and colleges in California. So it's clear WES and CES isn't evaluating.

Please email me at raj.sureddi6666@gmail.com so that we can reach out for any updates.

Vnri

Jul 9, 2019
Hi guys,

Any luck with SVU Master degree ECA completion?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ryzusa

Jun 25, 2020
Hi all,
Were any of you able to get your SVU Masters degree evaluated from any of the 5 evaluating agencies ? (CES,ICES,ICAS,IQAS,WES) ?

Deepuvnma

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi All,

I graduated from SVU in 2015, I tried through WES and ICES(BCIT) to evaluate my degree but they didn't, Now I don't have enough points to apply my pr. Please let me know if any Canadian degree evaluating agency is considering our SVU Masters degree.

Please email me : sandeepvnma@gmail.com

Regards,
Sandeep.

Deepika2556

May 4, 2021
This is Deepika , I graduated from Silicon Valley University in 2016, and I would like to know how did you get ECA for this University.

Your Response is much appreciated it would be really helpful for me