+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with IMM5317


Feb 5, 2020
I am asking in behalf of my senior parents applying for a tourist visa. My dad is the primary applicant with my Mom as "family member." They are being asked to fill out this form IMM5317 for use of family representative. Why is this being asked to be filled out when they don't have one? Is it because my dad as the primary applicant is the family representative of my Mom?

They are stuck at this form and don't know what to do.

Thanks in advance