+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with IMM 5669 Form

lonewolf9891

May 5, 2018
Hey guys,

I just received ADR today for IMM 5669 form. I noticed that there are two IMM 5669 forms present, one that could be validated electronically and submitted and the other which needs to be printed and signed manually. Could someone throw light on which form I need to submit? Following is the excerpt from the message I received in my account:

Date: May 22, 2018

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

Ø > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2018/05/29

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

Any help from people who have encountered this situation or know which form to choose is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Reactions: RanaHamdi

lonewolf9891

May 5, 2018
AOR - 31st March 2018,
MEP -10th April 2018,
IP1 - 10th April 2018.

I’m an Indian FSW applicant residing in USA.