+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with H&C plz

PMA

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Please help me! ??? :(

I was convicted with 2 counts impaired driving & refusal and they are both related to the same convection. According to the lawyer they are both summary but some says they hybrid (confused on this part). So my issue is I was granted COPR (under CEC) and have landing visa, but now can’t do it duo to the convection? Unless a miracle happen. already tired to land before y court date but cic tole me I have to wait until court results which is convection in my case! :(

What can I do now? I’m here on work permit and spend almost 7 years with clean record until this mistake happen. Can I apply for H&C (humanitarian and compassionate) since I have a born Canadian child and my home country is not safe to go there (Canada has added my country to the administrative deferral list coz of the unstable civil war) what happen when you apply for H&C ?

So can I apply for H&C with my convection? Or they might refuse it? I was told my factors are quite well since my kid, my work, home country unstable situation.

Please advice and thanks a lot

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
already tired to land before y court date but cic tole me I have to wait until court results
how did you tried to land? and how did CIC told you to wait? did they gave you some written letter or wot?

PMA

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
kriv said:
how did you tried to land? and how did CIC told you to wait? did they gave you some written letter or wot?
I tried to land with my COPR from CEC application that was approved Dec 2015. I went to the cic office and the officer almost granted my landing util i told him that I have outstanding charges, then he's like cant land you at the moment, and send us the court results.