AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
So today we received our notes...what it says is...

Officially met in 01/16 married in 05/17 ... some photos of the couple and a doc indicating sponsor was included as beneficiary of her pension. Sponsor shows unemployed and is assisted by grandmother no evidence of financial from primary applicant or any other docs. Transferred to London for possible interview

So my wife is in college, before this she had a job, she has never needed money form me as family and friends have supported her while studying so I can concentrate on paying debts and saving. I also only had my pension and death in service for her as beneficiary, I have no other documents, we have no bills in our names as we live in different countries.

What other stuff would they be looking for??
Obviously we sent in 20 photos, 10 pages of communication and stuff family and friends and I had put on social media.

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Also what is sub activities under criminality??

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Well there were two documents where she is the beneficiary but they only mention pension buy the other is an internal document at work that if I die while working there she gets a pay out. It's still legally binding.

I haven't had to ever send her money, I don't know what other documents they would want

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017

Officially met in 01/16 married in 05/17 ... some photos of the couple and a doc indicating sponsor was included as beneficiary of her pension. Sponsor shows unemployed and is assisted by grandmother no evidence of financial from primary applicant or any other docs. Transferred to London for possible interview

So my wife is in college, before this she had a job, she has never needed money form me as family and friends have supported her while studying so I can concentrate on paying debts and saving. I also only had my pension and death in service for her as beneficiary, I have no other documents, we have no bills in our names as we live in different countries.

Obviously we sent in 20 photos, 10 pages of communication and stuff family and friends and I had put on social media.
Obviously, the CIC isn't satisfied with the interdependent of you. You need to collect all possible evidences now to prepare the interview. You can ask your parents, friends and relatives to write supporting letters to vouch your relationship. You need to prepare some sort of speech to express your feelings about your wife, how you met, how your relationship evolved and keep evolving. Also, you and your wife needs to practice on all details about your relationship. The interview won't be easy, but it can be managed to pass it, based on the facts. Just remember, you go to the interview to defend your marriage, not to defend your chance to immigrate to Canada.

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Obviously, the CIC isn't satisfied with the interdependent of you. You need to collect all possible evidences now to prepare the interview. You can ask your parents, friends and relatives to write supporting letters to vouch your relationship. You need to prepare some sort of speech to express your feelings about your wife, how you met, how your relationship evolved and keep evolving. Also, you and your wife needs to practice on all details about your relationship. The interview won't be easy, but it can be managed to pass it, based on the facts. Just remember, you go to the interview to defend your marriage, not to defend your chance to immigrate to Canada.
It says possible interview, but I'm guessing it's likely.

This just all seems to come down with my lack of documents of with her name as beneficiary (as we have no bills in our name) and that I have never sent her money?!

There was no question about any other documents

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
It says possible interview, but I'm guessing it's likely.

This just all seems to come down with my lack of documents of with her name as beneficiary (as we have no bills in our name) and that I have never sent her money?!

There was no question about any other documents
I remember you are one of the CPC-Mississauga applicant, and since your case has been transferred to your correspondent VO for further assessment, yes, it likely will land you an interview. As I said, CIC doesn't satisfy the interdependent of you two, because of lacking of such documents. As a side note, if someone is lacking such documents, write an explanation letter upfront, that will definitely help (Although it is not guaranteed to satisfy CIC). Actually, you need to submit explanation letter(s) for any issues that you cannot provide a clear cut answers on application.

And that is why I said to prepare a touching speech to lead the VO into your relationship. Also, asking your parents, close relatives and friends to write supporting letters to vouch for your relationship. While VO may believe your marriage is genuine, but the lacking of interdependent definitely will create doubts on marriage of convenience, so be prepare for that.

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
I remember you are one of the CPC-Mississauga applicant, and since your case has been transferred to your correspondent VO for further assessment, yes, it likely will land you an interview. As I said, CIC doesn't satisfy the interdependent of you two, because of lacking of such documents. As a side note, if someone is lacking such documents, write an explanation letter upfront, that will definitely help (Although it is not guaranteed to satisfy CIC). Actually, you need to submit explanation letter(s) for any issues that you cannot provide a clear cut answers on application.

And that is why I said to prepare a touching speech to lead the VO into your relationship. Also, asking your parents, close relatives and friends to write supporting letters to vouch for your relationship. While VO may believe your marriage is genuine, but the lacking of interdependent definitely will create doubts on marriage of convenience, so be prepare for that.
I don't see why the fact that I haven't needed to send her money should create a doubt, she sent a letter saying her grandmother was supporting her throughout college with anything she needed.

Everything else we have sent. Letters explaining, family proof, boarding passes, stamps etc, everything requested in the checklist. Just genuinely no other legal documents with our names joint in. We don't live together, never have, we have nothing like that

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
I don't see why the fact that I haven't needed to send her money should create a doubt, she sent a letter saying her grandmother was supporting her throughout college with anything she needed.

Everything else we have sent. Letters explaining, family proof, boarding passes, stamps etc, everything requested in the checklist. Just genuinely no other legal documents with our names joint in. We don't live together, never have, we have nothing like that
Dude, calm down. Don't focus on the money transfer, the assessment depends on a lot other things. The interdependent includes all aspects of your life. Also, it depends on which nationality you are. It is not a 100% fair process, while applicants from advanced western country will have less problems, if they don't have that kind of evidences. Right now, it does no matter what you feel about this, the best is your interview still will be waived, the worst is that you will be required to have an interview. So, prepare for the worst.

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Dude, calm down. Don't focus on the money transfer, the assessment depends on a lot other things. The interdependent includes all aspects of your life. Also, it depends on which nationality you are. It is not a 100% fair process, while applicants from advanced western country will have less problems, if they don't have that kind of evidences. Right now, it does no matter what you feel about this, the best is your interview still will be waived, the worst is that you will be required to have an interview. So, prepare for the worst.
Well I'm English and live in England. Born and bred. Never lived in another country, all family english.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

This is referring to the general financial situation; it is not about whether you sent her money or not. While there is no minimum income requirement, you and your spouse must still show IRCC that you can support yourselves without welfare. As your spouse is unemployed and being supported by a family member, it shows a very weak financial position; your spouse should have written a detailed letter on how you guys will support yourself and you should have shown your income/savings/income potential as additional financial proofs.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Well I'm English and live in England. Born and bred. Never lived in another country, all family english.
Oops, my apology that you did come from an advanced western country. Well, it still doesn't change the fact is that you need to prepare the worst. Good Luck.

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
This is referring to the general financial situation; it is not about whether you sent her money or not. While there is no minimum income requirement, you and your spouse must still show IRCC that you can support yourselves without welfare. As your spouse is unemployed and being supported by a family member, it shows a very weak financial position; your spouse should have written a detailed letter on how you guys will support yourself and you should have shown your income/savings/income potential as additional financial proofs.
Her grandmother wrote a letter which was included saying she is supporting us until we get jobs, it's rent free, food on the table and will cover anything we need. The wife is planning on getting a job as soon as she finishes college whatever it is.

Also the wife included a letter about her going to college and how she lives rent free and everything is money wise is taken care of until she finds a job to support us also how I will get a job as soon as I can

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Her grandmother wrote a letter which was included saying she is supporting us until we get jobs, it's rent free, food on the table and will cover anything we need. The wife is planning on getting a job as soon as she finishes college whatever it is.
As I said, your wife should have written a detailed plan on how you guys plan to support yourselves and you should have shown more financial proofs.

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
As I said, your wife should have written a detailed plan on how you guys plan to support yourselves and you should have shown more financial proofs.
Shame they didn't ask for this before approving sponsorship in October eh. Everything that could have been written about finances were in these letters, everything, not a detailed missed. Only thing would a have been a bank statement from her grandmother showing she can afford to look after us until we both have jobs, that's all we would have had left in that