+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with finding good neighborhoods around the GTA for young families

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I lucked out with my first and when i was 6 weeks pregnant added the baby to the waitlist. I just recently put the deposit down. Hell be 5 months in april wheb he starts.
As far as low income yes, they may be feeling it but with all the handouts they get from government - super high ccb, ocb, hydro bill cuts, gst cheques, 10 dollar a month internet plans, food bank access which gives diapers food as well as gifts for christmas to name a few.... yet here i am struggling. My income alone is over 95k and with all that i pay, get extra taces taken off, contribute 7%to rrsp per cheque i still owe, get very little in ccb and STILL cannot save a penny because its so expensive to live... Even with my husbands salary we barely have enough to save
Never heard of the $10 internet. Still think you are ahead. No guarantee they are able to eat nutritious food and the food they want to eat. Foodbanks don’t always have diapers available or the right size, etc. They are getting subsidized daycare so they are able to work and increase their income so hopefully that is what they are doing. They will then receive less benefits. You are saving if you put 7%towards RRSP. Just make it through the daycare years and things will get a bit easier. Your friends on a low income will still be in the same position when their children are in school if they don’t increase their income.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Never heard of the $10 internet. Still think you are ahead. No guarantee they are able to eat nutritious food and the food they want to eat. Foodbanks don’t always have diapers available or the right size, etc. They are getting subsidized daycare so they are able to work and increase their income so hopefully that is what they are doing. They will then receive less benefits. You are saving if you put 7%towards RRSP. Just make it through the daycare years and things will get a bit easier. Your friends on a low income will still be in the same position when their children are in school if they don’t increase their income.
Check mate! Great perspective!!! Enjoy your night