+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with cover letter

Annakay

Feb 11, 2019
Please let me know if I'm on the right path with this cover letter.

Subject: Cover letter for Canada tourist Visa

Dear SIr/Madam,
My name is Annakay Archer my family friend is inviting me for a short trip to Canada from 02/06/2019 to 07/06/2019 and therefore will like to obtain a Canadian tourist visa . I resided in the Cayman Islands and I am working as a Supervisor at Cleansource Janitorial and Domestic Services since August 13,2015.
My purpose of my trip to Canada is to experience Canada's natural beauty and take advantage of the fabulous indoor and outdoor activities and visit the famous Niagara falls. During the course of my stay I intent to visit CN Tower, Casa Loma, Canada's Wanderland, Royal Antonio Museum, and take advantage of shopping deals. A copy of my travel itinerary is attached herewith.
I will be staying at my friend's house Located 93 Hansen Road North, BramspoussisL6v 3C8 Canada apt-15 during the cstatementsstay. My friend Alston Miller will offer me transportation, I am responsible for Flight, meals and activities. I have sufficient funds in my account to pay for my trip and I have attached copies of my bank statements to substantiated this. I will be purchasing travel insurance/ medical insurance prior to My trip to Canada to ensure that I'm not a burden on the Canadian tax payer in case of medical contingencies.
My travel history includes a solo trip to Cuba, Havana on the 08/14/17 to 08/18\17. My family ties include my common law spouse my mother, step sister and step dad also lives in Cayman Islands. My father ,my brothers and sister are living in Jamaica. My sister who lives in Jamaica visit me in Cayman Islands every year on her school break.
I have no intention to overstay my visit to Canada and I agree to follow all rules and regulation of Canada. I will be returning back to Cayman Islands the end of my visit and return to my Job on the 10th of June 2019.
I have attached copies of all my documents along with the covering letter as per requirement.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Your travel history is not good, so you need to improve that before you apply. You also need to make sure you have enough money. Why is your spouse not going with you? You have to explain that. Include any property you own and a letter from your employer.

Improving your grammar would be a good idea too (so that they understand you.

Annakay

Feb 11, 2019
Your travel history is not good, so you need to improve that before you apply. You also need to make sure you have enough money. Why is your spouse not going with you? You have to explain that. Include any property you own and a letter from your employer.

Annakay

Feb 11, 2019
Yes my employer will give me a job employment letter. I will be using a bank statement also. My spouse will not be going because he don't like to travel.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Yes my employer will give me a job employment letter. I will be using a bank statement also. My spouse will not be going because he don't like to travel.
How much have you got? Make sure and explain about your spouse, as it is a red flag that you are going on holiday without him. How much do you earn in CAD? That will be a factor in this application as well.

Annakay

Feb 11, 2019
I have 6000 CAD but plan to use 2000CAD since the trip with be 5 days. Does Cuba classified as travel history?

Annakay

Feb 11, 2019

I am 25 years old I don't own any property which I'm working towards in the future.