+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help With Concordia Tuition Fee Receipt

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi
I am accepted into Master's program at concordia university and I recently paid one year tuition fee for my course. I paid the fee through ICICI bank since the slip generated from concordia student portal has ICICI printed on it. It's been 4 days but I haven't heard from university that they have received my fee. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the university to get the wire transferred fee and issue the fee receipt. I have contacted them over mail but they said the fee has not been deposited into my students account. They will only issue receipt after it happens. One of my friend paid the fee through Axis bank and it only took 1 day for him to get the fee receipt from university. I am really worried what is causing the delay in my case. Looking forward to your answers.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Wire transfer takes 3-10 days. Your bank will receive email once the transfer is successful. Talk to the branch manager. S/he can check it right on spot for you. Universities are very efficient in sending these receipts. They know students wait on these documents.

VISHAL ABISHEK

Apr 26, 2019
Hi
I am accepted into Master's program at concordia university and I recently paid one year tuition fee for my course. I paid the fee through ICICI bank since the slip generated from concordia student portal has ICICI printed on it. It's been 4 days but I haven't heard from university that they have received my fee. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the university to get the wire transferred fee and issue the fee receipt. I have contacted them over mail but they said the fee has not been deposited into my students account. They will only issue receipt after it happens. One of my friend paid the fee through Axis bank and it only took 1 day for him to get the fee receipt from university. I am really worried what is causing the delay in my case. Looking forward to your answers.
Hi, I am accepted in Concordia University. I would like to pay the complete one year tution fee. But in my student account portal only 1st semester fee is updated. I would like to know how you got your estimation of your tution fee and what method you followed to pay the tution fee?

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I am accepted in Concordia University. I would like to pay the complete one year tution fee. But in my student account portal only 1st semester fee is updated. I would like to know how you got your estimation of your tution fee and what method you followed to pay the tution fee?
Hi, I just want to ask. In Concordia University, are we required to pay tuition before applying for study permit? I haven't found any information regarding it but I just want to make sure.
Also, did you get charged with Permanent Code surcharge as well?

VISHAL ABISHEK

Apr 26, 2019
Hi, I just want to ask. In Concordia University, are we required to pay tuition before applying for study permit? I haven't found any information regarding it but I just want to make sure.
Also, did you get charged with Permanent Code surcharge as well?
Yes I was charged. If you pay 1 year tution fee you can apply through SDS visa process.