+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with application form imm1294e

Daviantarch

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Dear All,

Just to double confirm, I would like to resubmit my SP application again due to refusal, on my new application form do i need to fill up my previous UCI number or leave it blank? Please advise.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I don't see on that form where a previous UCI is needed. UCI numbers never change; it is always the same. (It always changes when you happen to delete your GIC account). Unless you mean the application number, it mostly starts with an alphabet, then numbers.

Reactions: CMog

Daviantarch

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
I don't see on that form where a previous UCI is needed. UCI numbers never change; it is always the same. (It always changes when you happen to delete your GIC account). Unless you mean the application number, it mostly starts with an alphabet, then numbers.

Please correct me if i am wrong. Since I have an active UCI number from my GIC account, I will have to use it for all my application regardless of times?

ChaChaVidhayakHain

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Please correct me if i am wrong. Since I have an active UCI number from my GIC account, I will have to use it for all my application regardless of times?
You're correct. You've to mention your UCI in the very first question of IMM1294e and any other applications you create in the future.

It is the very first question of IMM1294e, check pic.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
You're correct. You've to mention your UCI in the very first question of IMM1294e and any other applications you create in the future.

It is the very first question of IMM1294e, check pic.
That what I thought but Daviantarch question was about the previous UCI number which I am sure, UCI number never changes no matter how many times you apply.