+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP WITH ADVISE Please!

amechmike

Jun 13, 2017
Hello I need advise you guy. I applied for a PR about 6 months ago under the spouse or common law partner category and I got an email stating that they are not convinced that I am cohabiting with my wife because the information I provided, my work location is 2hours 15minutes from my residence address.. I have provided all document with my address on (drivers license , credit card statement, my vehicle registration and Insurance with our residence address on it, power bill that has my name on it, joint bank account .) and pictures of us together. Yet, they are not satisfied. However, they ask me to send any information and/or document which I consider might respond to the concern they have.. Please any one with any help or advise will be good because I dont know what else to do than to write them a letter explain why I work for from home..the main reason is because I am english only and our city is bilingual, more french and it hard to get a job

Samantha F

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Have you sent bills (electricity, internet, cell phone) bills to them? Ideally if you could send them multiple months worth of those bills, it could help your case. How many months worth of credit card statements did you send them?

amechmike

Jun 13, 2017
Have you sent bills (electricity, internet, cell phone) bills to them? Ideally if you could send them multiple months worth of those bills, it could help your case. How many months worth of credit card statements did you send them?
one month credit card , electricity bill monthly, cell phone bill one month

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hello I need advise you guy. I applied for a PR about 6 months ago under the spouse or common law partner category and I got an email stating that they are not convinced that I am cohabiting with my wife because the information I provided, my work location is 2hours 15minutes from my residence address.. I have provided all document with my address on (drivers license , credit card statement, my vehicle registration and Insurance with our residence address on it, power bill that has my name on it, joint bank account .) and pictures of us together. Yet, they are not satisfied. However, they ask me to send any information and/or document which I consider might respond to the concern they have.. Please any one with any help or advise will be good because I dont know what else to do than to write them a letter explain why I work for from home..the main reason is because I am english only and our city is bilingual, more french and it hard to get a job
Hi maybe add your CRA letters even online just print out that shows your address both of you, online order billing statement, any membership card both of you and attach letter of explanation on why you’re working far from your address. God bless on your application.

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
09-08-2018 returned 31-10-2018
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
If you have too send pictures of the kilometers on your car from one week tongue next or pictures of your journey.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Do you actually commute 4.5 hours a day or do you have a separate place to live near your work?

Reactions: amechmike

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
09-08-2018 returned 31-10-2018
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
Or get a friend /co worker too write a letter stating where you travel too and from

amechmike

Jun 13, 2017
Or get a friend /co worker too write a letter stating where you travel too and from
I think I will have to write a letter too explaining how I have been managing to go to work because it seems impossible but that is what I have been doing for almost a year now, thats why I have high mileage on my car

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I work 6am to 5pm monday to friday, fridays are half day so I travel every monday mornings and friday noon....
You spend more than half of your time there, so you are not cohabiting with your spouse. You will likely be refused.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I during my work days i stay at a co-working place
in exchange for a ride to work
You should be expecting a refusal. If you're living elsewhere during the weekday, you're not going to meet the requirements for common law. I would start coming up with a plan b fast in anticipation of the refusal.

Reactions: Buletruck