+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Which NOC code should I pick?

sunny8979

Aug 15, 2013
Hi everyone,

I have started my current job at the beginning of this year. My title is settlement associate. Is there anyone can help me with finding a reasonable code? ::)

This is one of the immigrant agency tell me that I can apply by using NOC 1311 Accounting technicians and bookkeepers as a financial officer,but I don’t think it make sense as the 1311 is typical accounting and bookkeeping duties. ??? My work is more like a finance and accounting role based on my understanding.

Please check my job duties below:

- Coordinate between financial department and sales department to examine and verify accuracy of work and make proper adjustments in the system
- Review and audit the sales activities to ensure accuracy
- Generate, analyze and audit customers receivable aging reports and post on SharePoint, administering accounts receivable and collecting on overdue accounts in a timely manner
- Generate, verify, analyze and submit reconciliation, deposit, commission, invoice adjustment, and outlet sales activities reports on daily basis.
- Generate and review weekly Point of Sale register system report to oversee, summarize and analyze the outlet sales activities
- Monitor sales activities by identifying and verifying bank deposit, summarizing and analyzing sales data in Excel using Macro and pivot tables
- Work with internal departments and external departments to review, identify and resolve payment collection issue from all cash customer in specific market area
- Identify and report any system issue to IT department
- Ensure bank discrepancies are resolved and added to routes account when appropriate
- Assist with other projects or duties as assigned

Any help is appreciated.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
sunny8979 said:
Mail HRSDC....if u dont know email...use search button at top..u will get it

sunny8979

Aug 15, 2013
I have sent a email to ask HRSDC and they told me that I am under 1311m, but i don't think it makes sense.
any suggestion?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sunny8979 said:
I have sent a email to ask HRSDC and they told me that I am under 1311m, but i don't think it makes sense.
any suggestion?
It sounds like bookkeeper to me.

Accounting technicians and bookkeepers perform some or all of the following duties:

Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems

Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements

Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills

Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents

Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services

Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.