+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: what documents needed for landing?

Zhao

Dec 5, 2014
I am planning to land at the Vancouver YVR airport from Hong Kong. I wonder what documents I need. Can someone share a list or a link I can check the information.

By the way, I left Vancouver in October 2015 and going back April 2016. My PR has just got approved. Do I need an updated birth certificate, criminal record, and others such as a health report? My status is unchanged so I am still single.

One more, what about the financial proof? I have a lot of money in my Canadian bank account because I sold a house before. If I just provide a bank statement will they have a lot of questions for me?

Please help.

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
i think you just need the proof of funds and CoPR letter.

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Zhao said:
I am planning to land at the Vancouver YVR airport from Hong Kong. I wonder what documents I need. Can someone share a list or a link I can check the information.

By the way, I left Vancouver in October 2015 and going back April 2016. My PR has just got approved. Do I need an updated birth certificate, criminal record, and others such as a health report? My status is unchanged so I am still single.

One more, what about the financial proof? I have a lot of money in my Canadian bank account because I sold a house before. If I just provide a bank statement will they have a lot of questions for me?

Please help.

Im bringing POF, current work permit, passport, COPR, apartment lease agreement (to prove ill be living in toronto), employment letter showing permanent contract. im a bit different than yourself as im already here. my thinking is, bring anything that they could conceivably ask for. im planning on heading to niagara on saturday to land